It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: ...
Of course, Wine updates! Thanks!

In retrospect, it was not that difficult to figure out, going by the titles affected, but I didn't make the connection. :P
high rated
muntdefems: Jagged Alliance 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: manual (German) --- Size: 59.0 MB --- Version: [empty] --- NOTE: This file is not downloadable right now and results in a 404 error.
7 days passed and the 404 error is still not fixed.
My ticket (#301898) about it still get zero response.

No matter what GOG staff said, GOG Support is pretty bad.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/25_of_my_gog_support_tickets_took_1_week_to_get_the_first_response
high rated
Shadows: Awakening has been updated:

Update 1.12 (13 September 2018)

Fixes
Fixed the Imperial Staff Quest
Fixed NPCs in Kyallisar
Fixed the Dracon Tamer achievement
Fixed a problem with the Mausoleum disappearing under certain circumstances
Fixed a problem with the Sewers map
Fixed a problem which made it impossible to open the door in the Catacombs of Thole
Fixed several localisation issues
high rated
Blackhole has been updated to ver. 1.11.
Torchlight has been updated to ver. 1.15 (A)

No changelogs so your guess is as good as mine ;)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: manual (German) --- Size: 59.0 MB --- Version: [empty] --- NOTE: This file is not downloadable right now and results in a 404 error.
kbnrylaec: 7 days passed and the 404 error is still not fixed.
My ticket (#301898) about it still get zero response.

No matter what GOG staff said, GOG Support is pretty bad.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/25_of_my_gog_support_tickets_took_1_week_to_get_the_first_response
I wonder if you tried to contact them again to remind them. It really puzzles me why such things (no response at all) never happened to me?
Post edited September 13, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Blackhole has been updated to ver. 1.11.
Only the Windows build, though. I wonder if it's a Windows-specific patch or we can expect the other versions later today or tomorrow.

MarkoH01: I wonder if you tried to contact them again to remind them. It really puzzles me why such things (no response at all) never happened to me?
We could begin by stablishing some variables: which language do each of you (MarkoH01 and kbnrylaec) use to contact support? Maybe that's the main cause (different support people/teams).

For what it's worth, I've never had a support ticket ignored by more than 9-10 days. I'm always contacting support in English, btw.
muntdefems: We could begin by stablishing some variables: which language do each of you (MarkoH01 and kbnrylaec) use to contact support? Maybe that's the main cause (different support people/teams).

For what it's worth, I've never had a support ticket ignored by more than 9-10 days. I'm always contacting support in English, btw.
I also cantact them in English. If I should ever have to wait longer than a week - which is really rare - I contact them again. I never had a ticket completely ignored.
I always use English to contact GOG Support.
I actively report bugs for various open source projects, and I have my own open source projects.
I know how to write good bug reports.
All GOG tickets I wrote are simple and clear.
As long as GOG solve the bugs in a reasonable timespan, I always rate them Satisfied.

I "guess" GOG's ticket system do not sort well, so some tickets from different timezone often ignored by them.
My timezone is UTC+8.

You know, almost all GOG's sorting system are not working well.
Post edited September 13, 2018 by kbnrylaec
deleted

[FILE UPDATES]

kbnrylaec: 7 days passed and the 404 error is still not fixed.
It's fixed, the German manual is available now.
high rated
Dunno.
GOG support works with me allright.
Last time I call them - they fixed Wizzards & Warriors really fast.
Maybe because I give them a solution... =)
----------------------------------------------
Anyway...
Hand of Fate 2

Update 1.6.1 (13 September 2018)

Added health bar portraits images for Briarfolk Knights
Fixed a bug where abilities with cooldowns on start weren't working in The World
Fix for Goblin Endless Adventure
Fixed showcase text for the Blackguard's Platemail
Fixed an issue in the Blacksmith encounter that was not setting the correct armour bonus
Chinese Localisation for new content.

King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
Torchlight
Marked as updated. No changelog.

PS: Sorry for typos, Komrades. A little drunk here. =)
Post edited September 13, 2018 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
Objects in Space

#### Patch 0.9.5.3 (13 September 2018)

##### General:

* Some fixes to the autopilot code.
* Fixed bug where Escape scenarios were not being shown correctly.
* Fixed a periodic crash when undocking.
* Fixed bug where scenario screens were being re-populated incorrectly when going ‘back’.
* Fixed Confirm Delete button size being too big at main menu.
* Fixed save games screen not updating after save deletion.
Railway Empire

#### Update 1.5.0.21926 (13 September 2018)

* Warehouses do not contribute to the tasks Bug fixed
* No office staff available Bug fixed
* Offline mode - crashes Bug fixed
* Corn & Cars are not being transported Bug fixed
Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe

#### Patch 14725.624 (13 September 2018)

* Added Japanese language support
* Turn down Heal Fragile sound a little since it happens over and over
* Increase Caverns Gourd spawn rate slightly (90s to 80s)
* Adjust the Darkrealm Arena room slightly so it's more similar to the Forest's. Should resolve report of camera zoom not transitioning
* Verskit will now eat all plants in the Darkrealm
* Fix Thrash facing in Rixal post- judging finale scene
* Fix bug where not all Dish data would transfer correctly when combining dishes (i.e. stack a 50+ dish on top of another one), thereby undoing any progress towards Cookware or Focus expertises
* Use boss battle music for Darkrealm Survival / DC / Free Play / Multiplayer (instead of intentionally playing no music)
* Make Stabby more likely to return items to the pantry by reducing run and jump horizontal impulses after failing, also make Team 2 Stabby go to the correct side
* Change Stabby to only start picking up ingredients when grounded
* Allow retrying a DC directly after the leaderboard (i.e. don't have to boot back to main menu)
* Fix null ref in Multiplayer when Chef- to- chef damage is set to None. Daggers were an easy way to trigger it
* Darkrealm: shrink Cheepchi spawn area slightly so they're not able to select ground below the center, non- downjumpable platform as a flight destination
* Fix long- standing bug where if you lost a Daily Cook- off, the AI's winning score would be submitted to leaderboards
* Fix issue where P2 could pause but not interact with the pause menu while in the intro sequence for a local multiplayer match
* Fix bug where we weren't reinstating clock and judge pref UI in the cases where we reset a Free Play match
* Fix data issue where the slime was only allowed to spawn twice in the Darkrealm Arena
* Fix bug where Innkeeper's Tin would never trigger (the combo bonus item)
* Fix bug where critters would spawn while in the Loadout in Survival, which gives players an advantage (more ingredients to work with up front)
* Remove extraneous server- connection gate from Survival mode – we don't need the Random seed to be consistent between instances of the software
* Add a label to PanelSurvival that reports the Arena that you're currently loaded into
* Fix bug where Slime would sometimes pinball around the Darkrealm if it was off- screen culled while standing in a wind gust
* Fix musician credit (Cello instead of Trumpet)
* Make Consume not spread Thrash's body trigger super wide
* Change ActionBirdSteal to mirror its flying - Abort if colliding! Makes the Stealbird go back and forth under the Darkrealm platform instead of not moving
* Fix Brigade Town music sync issue (music tracks weren't syncing between inn and outdoors theme, they'd just restart instead)
* Add Speedrun Mode to Options menu, it allows all dialogue to be fast- forwarded
* Survival mode ramping changes and tweaks to scoring (generally made ramp towards difficult Survival parameters shorter so that players spend less time getting to challenging rounds).
Tangledeep

#### Build 1.18o (13 September 2018)

##### BALANCE

* “Fencer’s” and “Duelist’s” magic mods reduced from +5% / +9% parry to +4% / +7% parry.
* Slightly reduced the base power of 2H Swords
* Reduced the Parry bonus on various legendary/set weapons

##### BUGS

* Fixed game errors that could occur with invalid paired equipment (particularly on game load or NG+ restart)
* Fixed various temporary buffs/status effects disappearing when opening + closing character/skill sheet
* Fixed missing text in the item pickup box hover
* Fixed combat log sitting out of place on non-16:9 resolutions (these generally aren’t supported, but this was an easy fix)
* Fixed bug where Runic Crystal buff would linger after the crystal died or was removed from hotbar
* Fixed bug where actors removed when changing your hotbar were sometimes not removed from your ‘party’
* Fixed bug that could occur during ability targeting on initial game load
* Fixed some camera jank

##### LOCALIZATION

* German text and UI improvements
MarkoH01: ...
kbnrylaec: ...
Fair enough, and never mind then. I thought that maybe some GOG support teams for languages other than English aren't sized accordingly to their workload and hence more delays for some customers than others.

Maybe it's the different timezone then as hinted by kbnrylaec, and tickets from Asia fall somehow through the cracks, never to be seen by GOG's main support force when they begin their work shift.
high rated
13 September:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· BLACKHOLE
· King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Reus
· Shadows: Awakening
· Torchlight

[Part 1 of 2]

BLACKHOLE has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Complete Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.10 *TO* 1.11

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.10 *TO* 1.11

[NO CHANGELOG]

King's Bounty: Warriors of the North has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-2)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name: setup_kings_bounty_warriors_of_the_north_1.3.1(a)_(23676).exe --- Size: 1.1 MB --- Date: Thu 13 Sep 2018 12:54:14 GMT --- Version: 1.3.1 (A)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name: setup_kings_bounty_warriors_of_the_north_1.3.1(a)_(23676)-1.bin --- Size: 4.0 GB --- Date: Thu 13 Sep 2018 12:53:53 GMT --- Version: 1.3.1 (A)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name: setup_kings_bounty_warriors_of_the_north_1.3.1(a)_(23676)-2.bin --- Size: 23.3 MB --- Date: Thu 13 Sep 2018 12:53:58 GMT --- Version: 1.3.1 (A)

* File changed: DLC: Complete Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_kings_bounty_warriors_of_the_north_premium_edition_1.3.1_(15562).exe *TO* setup_kings_bounty_warriors_of_the_north_premium_edition_1.3.1(a)_(23676).exe --- Size *FROM* 324.4 MB *TO* 372.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 10 Oct 2017 11:03:07 GMT *TO* Thu 13 Sep 2018 12:54:38 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.1 *TO* 1.3.1 (A)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 227.0 MB *TO* 237.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.58 *TO* 1.59

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.59 (13 September 2018)

Hi, here are the latest updates:

[version 1.59]
1) [Balance] Budget cars can now never consider a sunroof to be common.
2) [GUI] Redesign of the showroom car details screen.
3) [GUI] Showroom vehicle icons now have a warning or error icon on them depending if they have defects/missing features (error) or uninstalled features (warning).
4) [GUI] New options added to options screen to toggle the 'no export room' and 'insufficient resources' notices on and off.
5) [GUI] Redesign of the income screen so it shows revenue breakdown as a pie chart by category and by body style
6) [Performance] Reduced size of save games.
7) [GFX] Added new animated battery cell production machine.
8) [Feature] New upgrade for paint-rooms: next-gen paint compressors.
9) [Balance] Make brakes now produces 2 at a time, takes slightly longer, and costs more to place, uses more power.
10) [Balance] Cost of valves doubled, cost of engine assembly +$200. Value of basic car $+200. Production time & power use of manufacture valves increased.
11) [Balance] Value of a stop-start powertrain increased by $500. Cost of component increased by $350.
12) [Balance] Touchscreen component cost increased by $300.
13) [Balance] Cost of wood increased by $200.
14) [Balance] Production time to make servos increased from 3,900 to 4,200.
15) [GUI] New category-based system for the car design window to make toggling between mutually-exclusive options much more obvious.
16) [Content] new researchable powertrain options (also manufacturable): Fast and Super Fast powertrains (ICE/electric variants)
17) [Balance] Loans are now capped at $5million and no loans are offered if bank balance is above $10million.
18) [Performance] Fixed a few memory leaks that could theoretically cause issues with really huge maps over long periods.
19) [Simulation] Car-production slots now re-stock their stockpiles assuming the next car will be the same model as the current one, which should reduce the amount of refunded resources ordered.

You can find the latest developer video blog, which talks about some of these changes here: https://youtu.be/o6tYr1cMW8w

The upcoming changes in the next build are likely to include some UI improvements, along with the addition of extra wheel and front grille options. We are also experimenting with glossier rendering for the cars. Don't forget to vote on your priorities at the main menu, and thanks to everybody wwho reviews the game.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Reus has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese *TO* Audio and text: Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian

Shadows: Awakening has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (1.11 to 1.12) --- Name: patch_shadows_awakening_1.11_(23460)_to_1.12_(23510).exe --- Size: 203.8 MB --- Date: Thu 06 Sep 2018 14:27:00 GMT --- Version: 1.12

* File changed: Patch (1.01 to 1.11) --- Name has not changed (patch_shadows_awakening_1.01_(23365)_to_1.11_(23460).exe) --- Size has not changed (78.6 MB) --- Date has not changed (Wed 05 Sep 2018 07:31:40 GMT) --- Version has not changed (1.11)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_shadows_awakening_1.11_(64bit)_(23460).exe *TO* setup_shadows_awakening_1.12_(64bit)_(23510).exe --- Size *FROM* 930.3 KB *TO* 929.8 KB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Sep 2018 07:34:02 GMT *TO* Thu 06 Sep 2018 14:29:19 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.11 *TO* 1.12

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_shadows_awakening_1.11_(64bit)_(23460)-1.bin *TO* setup_shadows_awakening_1.12_(64bit)_(23510)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.0 GB (+512.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Sep 2018 07:32:38 GMT *TO* Thu 06 Sep 2018 14:27:56 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.11 *TO* 1.12

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_shadows_awakening_1.11_(64bit)_(23460)-2.bin *TO* setup_shadows_awakening_1.12_(64bit)_(23510)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 3.8 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Sep 2018 07:33:32 GMT *TO* Thu 06 Sep 2018 14:28:49 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.11 *TO* 1.12

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.12 (13 September 2018)

Fixes
- Fixed the Imperial Staff Quest
- Fixed NPCs in Kyallisar
- Fixed the Dracon Tamer achievement
- Fixed a problem with the Mausoleum disappearing under certain circumstances
- Fixed a problem with the Sewers map
- Fixed a problem which made it impossible to open the door in the Catacombs of Thole
- Fixed several localisation issues
(Full changelog)

Torchlight has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_torchlight_2.0.0.12.exe *TO* setup_torchlight_1.15(a)_(23675).exe --- Size *FROM* 409.3 MB *TO* 421.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 14 Oct 2013 16:51:03 GMT *TO* Thu 13 Sep 2018 12:17:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.15 (A)

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian --- Name *FROM* setup_torchlight_russian_2.0.0.12.exe *TO* setup_torchlight_1.15(a)_(russian)_(23675).exe --- Size *FROM* 410.1 MB *TO* 421.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 09 Aug 2016 08:48:53 GMT *TO* Thu 13 Sep 2018 12:17:20 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.15 (A)

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach -> guess the date is wrong on this one, since the offline installers have been on version 1.2.4 until today (perhaps someone who owns it can actually confirm?)
It looks to me that whoever at GOG posted update 1.2.5 did a copy/paste of the changelog header of update 1.2.4 (which went live on Jun 21), and just changed the version number but forgot to change the date.

@Judas, could you, please, fix the Shadows: Awakening forum link? Cheers.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by HypersomniacLive