It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: After posting that, I just thought a second and it dawned on me you were probably talking about the DRM thing rather than the source code. Rethinking that for a sec, you may indeed be correct about the DRM thing, might have got my games mixed up on that. Oops. :)
Yup, I was referring to the DRM comment.
Grargar: Yup, I was referring to the DRM comment.
Ya, pretty sure you're right then. For some unknown reason I get those 2 games mixed up sometimes. :)
skeletonbow: snip
Wow, that was a nice explanation. I don't think I'll change my modus operandi since I'm one of those amateur music listeners that won't hear the difference, but thank you for the explanation anyway. It's always good to know this stuff. =)
Tannath: Wow, that was a nice explanation. I don't think I'll change my modus operandi since I'm one of those amateur music listeners that won't hear the difference, but thank you for the explanation anyway. It's always good to know this stuff. =)
No prob, glad you found it helpful. Always nice to hear things like that instead of "TL;DR" that seems to happen these days hehe. ;)
adaliabooks: The latest update of my script will probably be of interest to those here.

I've added a link to the changelog (for games that have one) to the game pages to make spotting changes (and finding current version numbers) easier.
Wow! Kudos to you as always!!
skeletonbow: IIRC, someone used 3rd party software to algorithmically determine this and reported it and GOG did the right thing and removed the bogus FLACs, but I want to try to confirm the list of them before I delete the FLACs in case one of them is actually legit but got pulled for some other reason. I'll search through the thread first, I think it was circa 2 years ago this happened. If I can't find it I'll post the list later on though.
I've had this post bookmarked for the same reason, I think it's what you're looking for?

Edit: Ah, I missed that Grargar beat me to it. :)
Post edited June 24, 2016 by Jagger2k7
MechoEcho update.

#### Patch 1.1 (23rd June 2016)

* Introduced a new campaign with 10 new levels, accessible from the main menu via the "Expansions" button.
* Better keyboard support for left handed people (numeric keypad and other keys are now usable).
* Mouse wheel direction can now be reversed.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by lenskip
Guild of Dungeoneering updated:

Patch 1.07 hotfix (24 June 2016)
fix for older graphics cards causing a freeze when you place any new tile
fix a crash when abandoning a quest in certain situations
guild music now plays after quests again
added currently playing track to options screen under volume settings
troubadour singing lines now have a little musical note icon around them
music tracks now more likely than atmospheric ones in dungeons
fixed crash when attempting boss rematch on pirates cove
fixed quest names on pirates cove
high rated
Why isn't adaliabooks' post high rated?
high rated
Hyper Light Drifter updated:

Patch 24 June 2016
* fixes a few more bugs with coop and other random problems users have reported
* adds language support for Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian and French

Defender's Quest updated:

Patch 2.0.4c (24 June 2016)
* Fixed major memory leaks in battle
* Fix jumbled spells in "sorceress" sidequests
* Fixed false New Game+ message when getting the alternate ending
* Added renderer information to title screen (left side)
* Fixed crash on late-game NG+ boss battle in the Spanish localization
* Added Windows XP support (GL build)
Post edited June 24, 2016 by astrugar710
high rated
Defender's Quest got, one more, update:
Patch 2.0.4c [GOG-23 (Windows)/ GOG-4 (Linux)/ GOG-39 (Mac)] (24 June 2016)

Fixed major memory leaks in battle
Fix jumbled spells in "sorceress" sidequests
Fixed false New Game+ message when getting the alternate ending
Added renderer information to title screen (left side)
Fixed crash on late-game NG+ boss battle in the Spanish localization
Added Windows XP support (GL build)
And both ZFR and Avogadro6 posted the changelog in the game forum.

EDIT: And ninja'd by astrugar710!
Post edited June 24, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Chaos Reborn updated:

Patch 1.8 (24 June 2016)
* A major new feature is added to the game - Law Mode - which removes RNG from spell casting and combat.
* Realm battles can be played in either Law Mode or Chaos Mode (the original system).
* Global chat is now implemented, accessible from friends menu.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by astrugar710
high rated
Grim Dawn updated:

Patch 1.0.0.4 hotfix 2 (24 June 2016)
* Fixed an issue with multiplayer connectivity that caused game connections to hang for a long time, or result in a crash.
* Monster base resistances reduced on Elite/Ultimate difficulty, health increased to compensate. In addition, resistances have been normalized in Multiplayer, such that monsters no longer gain extra resistance with additional players. Instead, monster base health now scales higher with number of players.
* Legendary - Justicar Armor Set: passive bonuses once again work with shields, in addition to melee weapons
* Legendary - Shroud of Dreeg Set: increased % Damage bonuses on skill proc, Secrets of the Guardian, to 300% and the Poison damage to 75 / 5s
* Legendary - Trozan's Ascension Set: slightly increased the damage of Falling Skies and Fallen Comet
* Legendary - Valdun's Rifle: Perforator Round now fires 8 projectiles in a cone, damage reduced, cooldown increased. Overall a net buff to area damage, and to single target damage for those brave enough to point-blank with it.
high rated
I've created a changelog thread for Chaos Reborn in the game forum
Tannath: Wow, that was a nice explanation. I don't think I'll change my modus operandi since I'm one of those amateur music listeners that won't hear the difference, but thank you for the explanation anyway. It's always good to know this stuff. =)
skeletonbow: No prob, glad you found it helpful. Always nice to hear things like that instead of "TL;DR" that seems to happen these days hehe. ;)
In my book, that would be just plain rude. ;)