It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Yeah, it certainly helps to drop the IDs in for any missing covers, particularly now that mrkgnao's leaving and MaGog may not be quite so accurate...
Why do you think that mrkgnao leaving will change the quality and accuracy of data gathered and reported by MaGog? Are you referring to new additions to the catalogue? So long as Barry purchases them, and updates his Wiki page, MaGog will continue to do what she's been doing all this time. What am I missing?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Why do you think that mrkgnao leaving will change the quality and accuracy of data gathered and reported by MaGog? Are you referring to new additions to the catalogue? So long as Barry purchases them, and updates his Wiki page, MaGog will continue to do what she's been doing all this time. What am I missing?
He said in one of the threads that finding games with different IDs might not happen as often (though I believe he said as long as Barry keeps his wiki synced he can spot them), plus he was usually the one who pointed out when a games ID was different in the library and catalogue.
It just helps if I have the ID and then I know if it's different to the one I find in MaGog that there are two IDs
high rated
amrit9037: gog-account-product="1439551206"
adaliabooks: Thanks, try it now?
Glad you've identified it (thanks, amrit), because MaGog didn't know it until now.

To assist you in the future, I have added the display of library ID, if different from catalogue ID (in the image column; also in JSON).

If you learn a future library ID before MaGog does, please drop me a note in the MaGog thread. I'll be monitoring that thread from time to time (but not this one).
high rated
mrkgnao: Glad you've identified it (thanks, amrit), because MaGog didn't know it until now.

To assist you in the future, I have added the display of library ID, if different from catalogue ID (in the image column; also in JSON).

If you learn a future library ID before MaGog does, please drop me a note in the MaGog thread. I'll be monitoring that thread from time to time (but not this one).
Thanks for that.

I will, presumably I'll need to spot most of them for the Legacy urls so any not already in MaGog I'll post in the thread :)
high rated
I posted this in the "What did just break" thread, but posting here too to keep everything AF related in this thread.

Here's a little test I did regarding the contacts list order, now that GOG changed the default behaviour.

With AF disabled, and my contacts list remains the same in GOG's default as in AF's "Last active" - those I communicated last on top, and in absolute order, regardless of online status.

With AF enabled, and set to "GOG Default", my contacts list displays those last active and currently online at the top, then those last active and offline.

I keep AF set to "Last active", just to be absolutely sure I get the desired outcome.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I posted this in the "What did just break" thread, but posting here too to keep everything AF related in this thread.

Here's a little test I did regarding the contacts list order, now that GOG changed the default behaviour.

With AF disabled, and my contacts list remains the same in GOG's default as in AF's "Last active" - those I communicated last on top, and in absolute order, regardless of online status.

With AF enabled, and set to "GOG Default", my contacts list displays those last active and currently online at the top, then those last active and offline.

I keep AF set to "Last active", just to be absolutely sure I get the desired outcome.
Thanks. It'll probably just need to swap the labels around, or change the Default label to be something else (Online First or something).

I'll get it fixed as soon as I have a chance.
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks. It'll probably just need to swap the labels around, or change the Default label to be something else (Online First or something).

I'll get it fixed as soon as I have a chance.
I don't think that swapping the labels is the right approach. "Last active" works as should, and is identical to GOG's default with AF disabled. "Default" is neither "Last active" nor GOG's current default (is it what GOG's default was before the change?).

Changing it to "Online First or something" will reflect what I experienced. And seeing the discussion (and confusion?) in the other thread, it may be a feature some users of AF would want.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I don't think that swapping the labels is the right approach. "Last active" works as should, and is identical to GOG's default with AF disabled. "Default" is neither "Last active" nor GOG's current default (is it what GOG's default was before the change?).

Changing it to "Online First or something" will reflect what I experienced. And seeing the discussion (and confusion?) in the other thread, it may be a feature some users of AF would want.
Well I meant changing Default to being the current 'Last Active' (as that seems to now be the case) and renaming the current default to something more descriptive, but really it just makes more sense to drop default and have two descriptive titles.

And it does appear that some people do actually want that capability so I will definitely leave it in (rather than just stripping out that whole section from the script)
adaliabooks: [...] it just makes more sense to drop default and have two descriptive titles.

[...]
Agreed.
high rated
New update.

I've swapped the labels around for the chat sort.

And more importantly, I've added a link on each game's page to the game's changelog (if it has one).

The link opens the changelog in a pop up so you might need to unblock it (it was easier than finding a way to include it on the page)

Thanks to immi101's post here for inspiring it :)

Edit: I'm not sure it 100% works (I checked a couple of games that I knew had changelogs and it worked, but it wouldn't bring one up for The Witcher 3... but I don't know whether that actually has one or not, I just assumed it would. But that could also be down to different library and catalogue IDs...)
So let me know if you find any anomalies :)
Post edited June 24, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: New update.

[...]

And more importantly, I've added a link on each game's page to the game's changelog (if it has one).

The link opens the changelog in a pop up so you might need to unblock it (it was easier than finding a way to include it on the page)

Thanks to immi101's post here for inspiring it :)

Edit: I'm not sure it 100% works (I checked a couple of games that I knew had changelogs and it worked, but it wouldn't bring one up for The Witcher 3... but I don't know whether that actually has one or not, I just assumed it would. But that could also be down to different library and catalogue IDs...)
So let me know if you find any anomalies :)
Cheers for the update, and the new feature.

As you said, it's not working 100%, and looks like it's due to the different game IDs; from what I quickly checked: no changelog for TW3, Wasteland 2 and Pathologic Classic HD, no changelog for unbundled games.

Yes, all of these do have changelogs, MaGog reported them, and they're accessible on her site..
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the update, and the new feature.

As you said, it's not working 100%, and looks like it's due to the different game IDs; from what I quickly checked: no changelog for TW3, Wasteland 2 and Pathologic Classic HD, no changelog for unbundled games.

Yes, all of these do have changelogs, MaGog reported them, and they're accessible on her site..
I figured as much, thanks for confirming Hyper

I'll see if there might be a way to work around it (I assume if I use their library ID I'll actually get the changelog so some kind of look up table might do)
high rated
Thanks for the update. :)
One i noticed is that i cannot scroll in the changelog pop-up which results in longer changelogs to be cut off. See the attachment for an example.

And yes i've checked my NoScript settings :)
Attachments:
changelog.jpg (364 Kb)
high rated
ElTerprise: Thanks for the update. :)
One i noticed is that i cannot scroll in the changelog pop-up which results in longer changelogs to be cut off. See the attachment for an example.

And yes i've checked my NoScript settings :)
Ah. I'll look onto it, I couldn't quite get the extra settings for the pop up windows to work but Chrome seemed to default to having scrollbars, I forgot to check if the same in Firefox.
adaliabooks: Ah. I'll look onto it, I couldn't quite get the extra settings for the pop up windows to work but Chrome seemed to default to having scrollbars, I forgot to check if the same in Firefox.
Thank you.
Seems to be something like that because it's working fine with Vivaldi - which makes sense when it's working in Chrome.