It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kazica: I have a key for Beldam on Steam I'm willing to throw into the pile of give aways :)
drmike: If you do want to, hover over zeogold's name up there. You'll get a drop down menu. Pick Start Conversation and send him the code.
Thanks XD it's been ages since I used the forums and that key's been bugging me for a while XD.
Thanks to misteryo for The Flame in the Flood and previously mateog3112 for The Deed and of course zeogold.
Thanks to Blackfeld for the game and Zeogold for keeping alive these GA threads despite his exams.
hello I would like Domina, Blue Flamingo or Aquanox if they are still available please.
Hello! May I ask for Screencheat?
Thank you lautarobaigorria for The Final Station and MarkoH01 for Speed Kills! And thank you Zeo for uncovering the location of Atlantis! Also for running the giveaway.
May I request The Journey Down: Chapter Two please?
I just got Chapter One and it looks like a fun and interesting adventure.
THANK YOU SO MUCH kncoolice for Death's Hangover and THANK YOU ofthenexus for Laser League you guys are awesome and thanks to you to the almighty puzzlemaster =D
SkelettalAngel: THANK YOU SO MUCH kncoolice for Death's Hangover and THANK YOU ofthenexus for Laser League you guys are awesome and thanks to you to the almighty puzzlemaster =D
No problem. Have fun, buddy :)
thanks to ofthenexus and Lone_Scout for the keys
FireDrakeZ: hello I would like Domina, Blue Flamingo or Aquanox if they are still available please.
Granted.
Random_Coffee: Hello! May I ask for Screencheat?
Also granted.
bjgamer: May I request The Journey Down: Chapter Two please?
Granted as well.
bjgamer: May I request The Journey Down: Chapter Two please?
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you, zeogold, for your time and effort Puzzlemastering this Giveaway. :)

Thank you, MarkoH01, for the donation of this game. It looks to have a wonderfully fun and funny atmosphere. I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy it! :D
May I have a key for Mini Metro, please?
CrystalRa: May I have a key for Mini Metro, please?
Granted.
CrystalRa: May I have a key for Mini Metro, please?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you!
*hugs*

Also, thank you, heartburnron. <3
Post edited June 09, 2018 by CrystalRa