It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to 51nikopol and of course Zeogold for Cooking Academy Fire and Knives.
Hello I would like Cities in Motion 2, Earth 2160 or Pid if they are still available please.
Thank you BlueMooner and Zeogold for Satellite Reign!
No love for Hidden Object games? I would love to play Eventide: Slavic Fable and Mind Snares: Alice's Journey. I didn't know until recently that they were so frustrating yet fun to play
deleted
Fairfox: wait amnesia was given free at some pojnt? welp taht sucks mien was liek naht free
stupid amnesia DIE
The game is innocent - it was Fairfox who could not wait until it was free ;)
But seriously: happened to me quite some times. I am sure you will survive as I did :)
Post edited June 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
deleted
Last updated post with new titles?
PMPMGamer: Hello I would like Cities in Motion 2, Earth 2160 or Pid if they are still available please.
I'm afraid you don't qualify for this giveaway quite yet. Hang around the forum some more, join some threads, have some conversations, and come back after you're a bit more of a familiar face 'round town.
Denied due to lack of participation.
direspirefirewire: No love for Hidden Object games? I would love to play Eventide: Slavic Fable and Mind Snares: Alice's Journey. I didn't know until recently that they were so frustrating yet fun to play
Granted.
BeatriceElysia: Last updated post with new titles?
Soon™
Post edited June 11, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you gixgox for Eventide: Slavic Fable and ciemnogrodzianin for Mind Snares: Alice's Journey. Just love/hate these games ;) And thank you very much too zeogold
low rated
Hey, I'd like to apply for these games:

Amnesia Collection (†)
Brutal Legend (†)
Lethal League (†)
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Monaco Whats Yours Is Mine
Currently I'd like to hide in a dark cave.
May I go Subterrain for a while?

direspirefirewire: Thank you gixgox for Eventide: Slavic Fable and ciemnogrodzianin for Mind Snares: Alice's Journey. Just love/hate these games ;) And thank you very much too zeogold
Enjoy the fable.
You are not alone with those conflicting feelings about HOGs. I can hardly resist when there is a cheap HOG bundle, though my backlog with high-priced, good games is a bottomless pit.
Post edited June 11, 2018 by gixgox
I'd like to ask for:
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
and
Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope
please.

Thanks!
May i ask for Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine if it's still available?
Hello I would like Enclave, Earth 2160, Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West (†) or Pid if they are still available please.