It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can i get deponia doomsday please, the only game im missing from gog but maybe i could connect it later
timmy010: Can i get deponia doomsday please, the only game im missing from gog but maybe i could connect it later
I'm afraid you missed it.
timmy010: Can i get deponia doomsday please, the only game im missing from gog but maybe i could connect it later
zeogold: I'm afraid you missed it.
Ah, never mind then
That mafia 3 its only the DLC? or includes the base game too?

Anyway i would like grab Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition.

Thanks for sharing like always guys!

ps: if u recieve a game from my donations recently, u are very welcome and hope u guys enjoy the games!.
I'm interested in Dead Alliance, could I ask for that one?
A.Ryan: That mafia 3 its only the DLC? or includes the base game too?

Anyway i would like grab Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition.
Only DLC.
Granted.
cardangrille: I'm interested in Dead Alliance, could I ask for that one?
Also granted.
Post edited April 03, 2018 by zeogold
yay! Thanks to MarkoH01 for that wishlisted game and zeo for keep this thread alive, amazing (spiderman) guys!

ps: Also i want nominate Cecil for "Lost Castle" i know he wanna try it so...

Thanks again guys!
Post edited April 03, 2018 by A.Ryan
Thank you Vyraexii for Aviary Attorney and zeo for maintaining this huge GA.
A huge thank you to zeo, and a huge thank you kmcoolice for Dead Alliance
Thanks to MarkoH01 for the Haegemonia series, have you played them or not your cup of tea? It looks pretty epic. Also thanks to Aramandur fir Pirates of Black Cove, looks like a fun piratey romp.
cardangrille: A huge thank you to zeo, and a huge thank you kmcoolice for Dead Alliance
No problem. By the way, when you activated the key, just the main game or the main game with dlc were added to you steam library?
Thanks very much for the games zeo, this has really brightened up my morning. I shall send a PM of thanks to finkleroy post haste
hi there! can i have agatha chtistie- the abc murderd please?
Hey! Is there only one copy of Xenonauts?
May I have Galactic Civilizations III, please? :)

I love the series and have been wanting to try the latest one.
Post edited April 03, 2018 by Falci