It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crackpot.756: Ah, well, I'd like to request Killing Floor 2, if I may.
Granted.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you kindly, and thanks to lautarobaigorria for the donation.
Thank you to lautarobaigorria and zeogold for King's Bounty Platinum Edition.
Thank you lautarobaigorria and Zeo for holding the giveaway. :)
Ah, just missed my first choice, but I would also be very interested in Mini Metro and would ask for that if no one has claimed it yet.

Thanks!
Thanks, Zeogold! I understand completely.

Since it was recommended, is Hand of Fate acceptable? It's about $32 iirc, not sure where you want to draw the line.

===
Taffer
Another amazing update!! still any God eater 2 available? if not can i grab Yesterday Origins? Thanks for sharing like always!

PS: Oh, and i wanna nominate Cecil for "N++" cause its on he's wishlist since long time ago.
Post edited April 15, 2018 by A.Ryan
A.Ryan: Another amazing update!! still any God eater 2 available? if not can i grab Yesterday Origins? Thanks for sharing like always!

PS: Oh, and i wanna nominate Cecil for "N++" cause its on he's wishlist since long time ago.
God Eater's gone, but Yesterday Origins is available.
Granted.
Hi Zeo, not sure if eligability is every 30 days or per calendar month as my last request was at the end of March. But if I could try my luck and ask for Silence, cheers
Thanks to AWG43 for sharing and zeo for keep this thread alive!
Taffer_42: Thanks, Zeogold! I understand completely.

Since it was recommended, is Hand of Fate acceptable? It's about $32 iirc, not sure where you want to draw the line.

===
Taffer
I don't think the line is base price as much as rarity. HoF one has been in a few bundles, so has already made several appearances in the GA and will likely cycle back.

Civ VI, otoh, might only make that one appearance for the next 2-3 years.

But the base price on HoF is around $20, HoF 2 is $30 (U.S.)
zeogold: Granted.
MadyNora: Thank you, and thank you gixgox for Doodle God :)
Happy doodling. :)
May I try my skills with HackyZack?

Oh, I found a dagger:
The Book of Desires
May I keep it?
Post edited April 15, 2018 by gixgox
Off topic:
Sinks dagger into gixgox. "Sure, you can keep it for the rest of your life." Smiles evilly. "....which won't be that long."
Themken: Off topic:
Sinks dagger into gixgox. "Sure, you can keep it for the rest of your life." Smiles evilly. "....which won't be that long."
But...but...but... it's my birthday tomorrow. Who shall eat the cake? Who'll get all the gifts? In particular the promised GOG gift?