It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: Since it has been here awhile and looks like humorous fun, may I give a home to:
Castlestorm
I may well have donated the key, but either way, I really had fun with that game. Enjoy!

I picked up 'Swords and Soldiers HD' in this GA hoping it would come at least close to CastleStorm, since the core concept is similar but alas S&S is just not as deep nor as interesting. Just made me want to quit and replay CasteStorm, but I'll probably finish it just to say I did...eventually.
bler144: I may well have donated the key, but either way, I really had fun with that game. Enjoy!

I picked up 'Swords and Soldiers HD' in this GA hoping it would come at least close to CastleStorm, since the core concept is similar but alas S&S is just not as deep nor as interesting. Just made me want to quit and replay CasteStorm, but I'll probably finish it just to say I did...eventually.
Castlestorm looks like it can be fun and yet challenging and with a good dose of humor thrown in. Lego-style building, castles, sieges, wacky humor - I'm looking forward to it! :) If you did donate it, thank you in advance. Happy Easter!
Hi all, my first post here. Not sure where the master list is, but I've noticed there are keys for: Raptor: Call of the Shadows - 2015 Edition

In case a key is still available, I would welcome it :)
zeogold:
just a suggestion, maybe you could kill this thread off, make a new one, reserve something like 10 posts? maybe that will help manage the distribution better?

edit - i would like to ask for these games

incandescent
legend of the skyfish
luna's wondering stars
ninja pizza girl
road to balhalla

robins adventure island
slash it 2
sparkle 2 evo
super turbo demon buster
tiki man

if this is too much or the game limit is in place then give me whatever is acceptable. just trying to help with the overload :)
Post edited April 02, 2018 by timmy010
high rated
bler144: Since no one else is moving on it, and I could always use more doors around here, I guess I'll ask for

House of 1000 doors: Palm of Zoroaster

to close out the March bonanzafestapalooza.
Awolnation: I'm feeling creative and in the mood to create something... May I ask for Blockstorm to satisfy my itch please? :P
RWarehall: I'd like to give Full Bore a try...
supplementscene: Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Pirates of Black Cove
bjgamer: Castlestorm
From the Depths (which has been on my watch list for awhile now)
Eterium
timmy010: incandescent
legend of the skyfish
luna's wondering stars
ninja pizza girl
road to balhalla

robins adventure island
slash it 2
sparkle 2 evo
super turbo demon buster
tiki man
All granted.
timmy010: just a suggestion, maybe you could kill this thread off, make a new one, reserve something like 10 posts? maybe that will help manage the distribution better?
Not a bad idea, but I do prefer this method somewhat since it means keys actually move to people who want 'em but are afraid to ask since they don't want to max out their limit and miss out on a really good update. It's not perfect, but it's better in my opinion than the games lingering on the OP for months at a time.
Logged in to a flashy red bell!

Easter thanks to gixgox for 'ouse of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster, and zeo for hostinating!
Many thanks to heartburnron for From the Depths (it has been on my watchlist for a while now); to Impaler26 for Eterium and giving me a chance to dust off my old joystick again; and to swr2048 for the donation of CastleStorm, which looks like a lot of fun!

Thank you zeogold, for hosting this giveaway and keeping the chaos in order.
tomyam80: Many thks 2 triock, MarkoH01 & innerring 4 donating the games i received from zeogold. Lastly, not 4getting 2 thk zeogold 4 his tireless work in hosting this GA. Happy April Fools Day ahead Ppl! ;p
cardangrille: Thanks a ton to zeo, JinKazaragi for Zipper World, A. Ryan for Rocket Riot and Mastema, and MarkoH01 for ABRACA, Merri Puzzle and Finnish Roller. I got some fun afternoons ahead of me now with these, for sure
You're both very welcome. :)
Post edited April 02, 2018 by MarkoH01
thanks to all for the corresponding keys (inc zeo)

Incandescent: by 01kipper.
Legend of the Skyfish: & Slash It 2: by A.Ryan.
Luna's Wandering Stars: & Ninja Pizza Girl: by Crackpot.756.
Road to Ballhalla: by Corvo.
Robin's Island Adventure: by gixgox.
Sparkle 2 Evo: by triock. - preactivated but thanks anyways
Super Turbo Demon Busters!: by 51nikopol.
Tiki Man: by wanderer_27. Enjoy!
Thank you 01kipper for the blockstorm key! :D And thank you zeogold for all your hard work! :)
May I have Avencast Rise of the Mage?
Gerin: May I have Avencast Rise of the Mage?
Granted.

By the way, to anyone wondering, the removal of the limit will "officially" expire when the next update arrives, so until then, everything's still fair game.
LordMarlock: Hi all, my first post here. Not sure where the master list is, but I've noticed there are keys for: Raptor: Call of the Shadows - 2015 Edition

In case a key is still available, I would welcome it :)
Apologies, I forgot to respond to this. There was only one key for that, and it's gone.
The master list, along with rules, is on the first post. Generally it's always a good idea, in any thread, to read the first post in it to get a general idea of what's going on. You don't really qualify to receive anything from this giveaway since this is, as you say, your first post in the forum, but don't let this discourage you. Stick around, join some threads, hit up some conversations, and come back after you're a bit more well-known.
I think I'm gonna go back to the old way of updates. Having a changing list in the update was likely helpful for you guys, but I find having stationary ones (so to speak) are more helpful for my own records. Plus, it was a bit difficult to keep up with and would likely require me to do a lot more to do it properly. Now that there's more space on the OP, hopefully I should have everything up there faster.

Update: Hospital Manager, Die with Glory, THING-IN-ITSELF, Plastiland, Ceville, Leisure Suit Larry 1, Bouncing Duck Simulator, and Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Haunted, Cooking Academy Fire and Knives, Total Extreme Wrestling, World of Mixed Martial Arts 3, IGT Slots Paradise Garden, Anti-Opoly, Alter Ego, Wrestling Spirit 3, Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape, Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3, Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4, The Bureau: X-COM Declassified, Company of Heroes 2, Layers of Fear (OST also available), Pressured, Speed Kills, Memories of a Vagabond, Soulbringer, Lethal Brutal Racing, Normality, Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf, Cubetractor, The Red Solstice, Sparkle 2 Evo, Deponia Doomsday, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition, Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, The Journey Down: Chapter 2, Amnesia Collection, and Total Golf Pro 3 added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Aveyond: Gates of Night, MacVenture Collection, Organ Biker, and Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon added, courtesy of Tannath.
Aviary Attorney, Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting (Enhanced Edition), and Lethal League added, courtesy of heartburnron.
House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition, Small Town Terrors: Livingston, Cooking Academy Fire and Knives, Total Extreme Wrestling, World of Mixed Martial Arts 3, IGT Slots Paradise Garden, Anti-Opoly, Shadows: Price for our Sins Bonus Edition, Wrestling Spirit 3, Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape, Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3, Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4, and Total Pro Golf 3 added, courtesy of 51nikopol.
Total Extreme Wrestling, World of Mixed Martial Arts 3, IGT Slots Paradise Garden, Anti-Opoly, Alter Ego, Wrestling Spirit 3, Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3, Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4, and Total Pro Golf 3 added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Spacecom, Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, The Adventures of Mr. Bobley, SKH Resurrection, and Rush Delta Z added, courtesy of triock (don't worry, I'm taking care of the other keys you gave me as well).
Shadowrun Returns and Broken Sword 5 added, courtesy of bjgamer.
Broken Sword 5, Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Xenonauts, and Dreamfall Chapters added, courtesy of Schizo2015.
Broken Sword 5, Telsa Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946, Overgrowth, and Galactic Civilizations III added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC added, courtesy of finkleroy.
Overgrowth, Lost Castle, Splasher, Aviary Attorney, And Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! added, courtesy of Vyraexii.
Dead Alliance added, courtesy of kmcoolice.

There's more to come, but I'll stop here for now so it's in a bit of a more manageable chunk.
Due to volume, anything from that "Dollar Viva Bundle" from Fanatical is to be considered daggered (it'll be listed properly on the OP).
Post edited April 03, 2018 by zeogold
I would like to request any of the following three things:

God Eater 2
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
A virtual hug or some other kind of internet-based self validation