It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've had a Vive for a little while and I'd love to be able to try out Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR if possible?
cardangrille: I've had a Vive for a little while and I'd love to be able to try out Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR if possible?
I assume you're new here? Please go to page one. There's a wall of text about the rules of this giveaway, along with available games to request.
Well, it's mid of the mth & given that i hv been on the receiving end of a few games last mth i'm actually kinda reluctant 2 ask 4 a game this mth. However, if zeogold is ok i would like 2 make a request 4 F1 2015 as i hv yet 2 play a F1 racing sim & this seems pretty interesting 2 me. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
cardangrille: I've had a Vive for a little while and I'd love to be able to try out Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR if possible?
kusumahendra: I assume you're new here? Please go to page one. There's a wall of text about the rules of this giveaway, along with available games to request.
cardan has participated in the past (both as donor and requester). And those two games were listed in zeo's update earlier today:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post6675
Post edited April 15, 2018 by bler144
kusumahendra: I assume you're new here? Please go to page one. There's a wall of text about the rules of this giveaway, along with available games to request.
bler144: cardan has participated in the past (both as donor and requester). And those two games were listed in zeo's update earlier today:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post6675
Oops. Sorry. Just ignore me then
high rated
Taffer_42: Thanks, Zeogold! I understand completely.

Since it was recommended, is Hand of Fate acceptable? It's about $32 iirc, not sure where you want to draw the line.

===
Taffer
As Bler pointed out, it's more in terms of rarity than price.
Granted.
bler144: Ah, just missed my first choice, but I would also be very interested in Mini Metro and would ask for that if no one has claimed it yet.

Thanks!
Also granted.
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, not sure if eligability is every 30 days or per calendar month as my last request was at the end of March. But if I could try my luck and ask for Silence, cheers
It's per calendar month.
Granted.
gixgox: May I try my skills with HackyZack?

Oh, I found a dagger:
The Book of Desires
May I keep it?
Also granted.
Themken: Off topic:
Sinks dagger into gixgox. "Sure, you can keep it for the rest of your life." Smiles evilly. "....which won't be that long."
gixgox: But...but...but... it's my birthday tomorrow. Who shall eat the cake? Who'll get all the gifts? In particular the promised GOG gift?
Happy birthday!
Granted.
tomyam80: Well, it's mid of the mth & given that i hv been on the receiving end of a few games last mth i'm actually kinda reluctant 2 ask 4 a game this mth. However, if zeogold is ok i would like 2 make a request 4 F1 2015 as i hv yet 2 play a F1 racing sim & this seems pretty interesting 2 me. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
Also granted.
Post edited April 15, 2018 by zeogold
Many thanks to Zeogold and gixgox!

===
Taffer
This mini metro key came from bjgamer (apparently in addition to the donation mentioned in the post so one remains?) - thanks to bjgamer for Mini Metro and to zeo for hosting and juggling!
Yeah, sorry about not pointing out to zeo's update a few pages back, it seemed like I was asking for some crazy stuff if you didn't see his update, honestly, hah

I gotta say a really big thank you to Safetyid for this, and for zeo for running this after so long!
May I please have one of the codes for Spec Ops: The Line?
SpartanSloth: May I please have one of the codes for Spec Ops: The Line?
Granted.
bler144: This mini metro key came from bjgamer (apparently in addition to the donation mentioned in the post so one remains?) - thanks to bjgamer for Mini Metro and to zeo for hosting and juggling!
You are very welcome! Happy designing, scheduling and rerouting. :)

gixgox: But...but...but... it's my birthday tomorrow. Who shall eat the cake? Who'll get all the gifts? In particular the promised GOG gift?
Happy Birthday!! May GOG grant a nice gift from your Wishlist. :)
Post edited April 15, 2018 by bjgamer
Hi, may I request Machina of the Planet Tree -Planet Ruler-? Looks like a nice little JRPG.

Btw, how does the GOG gifting work? I'm considering kicking all other games out of my list to make sure GOG gifts me Master of Magic XD It's not the most valuable one in my wishlist, but it's the one that makes GOG known to me (yet I still haven't bought it ;)

EDIT: Oh and I see Deep Dungeons of Doom in this update. It's a fun little game, just for you who are curious about it. (This is supposed to be a recommendation ( in case it doesn't read like one.) )
Post edited April 15, 2018 by Makotolia
Taffer_42: Many thanks to Zeogold and gixgox!

===
Taffer
May the fate be merciful.
---

I want to thank zeogold and the friendly donors for:
HackyZack - Key donated by finkleroy.
The Book of Desires - Key donated by an anonymous donor.
---
And thanks for the birthday wishes :)

bjgamer: Happy Birthday!! May GOG grant a nice gift from your Wishlist. :)
My wishlist is well filled, but a big deal of the games are just waiting for a better computer.
So in case GOG grants me The Witcher III - I'll be not able to enjoy a bath with Geralt.
Attachments:
geralt.jpg (77 Kb)
Thanks to Impaler26 for Silence, there seemed to be mixed thoughts on this from the adventure community but it looks like one of the few borderline AAA adventures to have come out recently, so thank you. And thanks again to Zeo for his tireless efforts in administrating the whole universe.