It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Thank you Vyraexii for Aviary Attorney and zeo for maintaining this huge GA.
you are welcome hope you enjoy
A.Ryan: yay! Thanks to MarkoH01 for that wishlisted game and zeo for keep this thread alive, amazing (spiderman) guys!
Hey, glad that this game even was on your wishlist. So I am quite sure that you will enjuoy it ... at least I hope so :)

MaxFulvus: Thanks to KoreaBeat and MarkoH01 for the games and Zeogold for his efforts for spreading gaming everywhere !
You're welcome. Hope you have fun.

supplementscene: Thanks to MarkoH01 for the Haegemonia series, have you played them or not your cup of tea? It looks pretty epic. Also thanks to Aramandur fir Pirates of Black Cove, looks like a fun piratey romp.
RTS actually is not really my cup of tea. In most cases I consider them to be more work than game ;) But the only thing that matters is that it's YOUR cup of tea and given the fact that you requested it, this seems to be the case. Hope you have some fun.
MarkoH01: RTS actually is not really my cup of tea. In most cases I consider them to be more work than game ;) But the only thing that matters is that it's YOUR cup of tea and given the fact that you requested it, this seems to be the case. Hope you have some fun.
Thanks buddy and can I nominate you for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and Alter Ego or do you already have them?

I'm pretty sure you will have played Broken Sword 5, which was like going back to 1997 for me.
Post edited April 03, 2018 by supplementscene
MarkoH01: RTS actually is not really my cup of tea. In most cases I consider them to be more work than game ;) But the only thing that matters is that it's YOUR cup of tea and given the fact that you requested it, this seems to be the case. Hope you have some fun.
supplementscene: Thanks buddy and can I nominate you for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and Alter Ego or do you already have them?

I'm pretty sure you will have played Broken Sword 5, which was like going back to 1997 for me.
Look at my avatar ... it's there for a reason ;) Yes, of course I own ALL Tex Murphy games on GOG DRM-free (along with some retail CDs, original soundtrack and a book). I also already own all Broken Sword games even though I still have never played part 5. I heard of Alter Ego but never played it. I just looked it up and it seems to be a choiced base narrative. I still have several Telltale games based on choices so I guess I'll pass for now. But still thank your for the nomination.
Post edited April 03, 2018 by MarkoH01
supplementscene: Thanks buddy and can I nominate you for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and Alter Ego or do you already have them?

MarkoH01: Look at my avatar ... it's there for a reason ;) Yes, of course I own ALL Tex Murphy games on GOG DRM-free (along with some retail CDs, original soundtrack and a book). I also already own all Broken Sword games even though I still have never played part 5. I heard of Alter Ego but never played it. I just looked it up and it seems to be a choiced base narrative. I still have several Telltale games based on choices so I guess I'll pass for now. But still thank your for the nomination.
That's Tex? XD I'M SUCH A MORON!!! (tell us something we don't know)
All this time I thought it was L.A . Noire. :P
MarkoH01: Look at my avatar ... it's there for a reason ;) Yes, of course I own ALL Tex Murphy games on GOG DRM-free (along with some retail CDs, original soundtrack and a book). I also already own all Broken Sword games even though I still have never played part 5. I heard of Alter Ego but never played it. I just looked it up and it seems to be a choiced base narrative. I still have several Telltale games based on choices so I guess I'll pass for now. But still thank your for the nomination.
tinyE: That's Tex? XD I'M SUCH A MORON!!! (tell us something we don't know)
All this time I thought it was L.A . Noire. :P
I own L.A. Noire as well but no, this is your Tex Murphy truly :)
And btw: you will never be such a moron as you always say yourself. Believe me - I am working with morons ;)
May I have Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting (Enhanced Edition) please ?
Thanks Schizo2015 and zeogold for Xenonauts. I wanted this game since reading that review that someone said he didvthe Ironman mode in more than 1000 hours
cardangrille: A huge thank you to zeo, and a huge thank you kmcoolice for Dead Alliance
kmcoolice: No problem. By the way, when you activated the key, just the main game or the main game with dlc were added to you steam library?
Let's see, it looks like I got everything for the game, DLC included since it activated as: Dead Alliance™ (Multiplayer Edition + Full Game Upgrade)
Hello there. Can I please have Gold Rush! Classic? If it's still available and nobody asked for it yet, of course. Thanks in advance!
cardangrille: Let's see, it looks like I got everything for the game, DLC included since it activated as: Dead Alliance™ (Multiplayer Edition + Full Game Upgrade)
Glad to hear from you. I asked you because I forgot this key add the DLC in your steam library too. Have a good time.
Yes please to lost castle thank you very much for the nomination :-)
May I request Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space? I just realize that asterisks mean recommendation instead of nomination here orz...
Falci: May I have Galactic Civilizations III, please? :)

I love the series and have been wanting to try the latest one.
kmonster: May I have Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting (Enhanced Edition) please ?
samuraigaiden: Hello there. Can I please have Gold Rush! Classic? If it's still available and nobody asked for it yet, of course. Thanks in advance!
Makotolia: May I request Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space? I just realize that asterisks mean recommendation instead of nomination here orz...
All granted.

AWG43: Hey! Is there only one copy of Xenonauts?
tropit9: hi there! can i have agatha chtistie- the abc murderd please?
Sorry, both are gone.
Post edited April 04, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to sharonbn and zeo for Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space! Seems a little fun game!