It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to zeo and swr2048 for Grey Goo DE!
thanks goes out to MadyNora for the generous donation
and to zeogold for maintaining this monstrous giveaay
and finally to all the community members who keep things rockin with the positivity y'all are awesome
51nikopol: Thank you MarkoH01 for Nostradamus and gixgox for Namariel Legends, much appreciated. Of course a never ending thanks goes to zeogold for working so hard to keep this going and adding to the great experience that is the GOG community.
Good to know that Namariel found a good home. :)
bjgamer: It was interesting, but like MarkoH01 both the wife and I found we preferred the mini-games and puzzles to the hidden objects, and would prefer a bit more story and mystery. I take it from the conversation here that may mean we should look to try more of a 'point & click' adventure?
Most definitely, yes.
If you prefer more of the "light" point-and-clicks, so to speak (more minigame/small puzzle sort of stuff rather than grand, sweeping stories and inventory puzzles), the Drawn series (Drawn: The Painted Tower and its sequels) is your best bet.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by zeogold
May I try to find
Emily
and invite her to play with me some
Prismatica.

Please ?
Vyraexii: thanks goes out to MadyNora for the generous donation
and to zeogold for maintaining this monstrous giveaay
and finally to all the community members who keep things rockin with the positivity y'all are awesome
Enjoy! :)
gixgox: May I try to find
Emily
Prismatica.

Please ?
Granted.
gixgox: May I try to find
Emily
Prismatica.

Please ?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks again and a big thank you to the donors:
Emily is Away Too - donated by swr2048 and Prismatica- donated by Cecco.
May I please ask for Sakura Beach 2 and Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition please?
May I ask for There Was A Caveman and Psychonaut?
can i get planetary annihilation titans please?
May I ask for Fort Defense and 7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat please? They look like nice strategy games I'll play
Qwertw: May I ask for There Was A Caveman and Psychonaut?
Yes, you can and i think they can suggest you in best way.
Hi everyone,

I'd like to request "Eventide 2: The Sorcerers Mirror" if at all possible.

thank you, zeo
low rated
Thanks again for the games and keep up the good work.