It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request The Journey Down: Chapter Two, Silence of the Sleep and CONSORTIUM.
Post edited March 07, 2018 by finkleroy
mchack: Hi everyone,
hi mchack!
Space Station Alpha: 3A8JM-EGTBI-RDHTT Squarelands: Q5K9Z-HMM38-VHCRQ Crash Time 2: 7XMQ7-K8MN2-RVZF6 Stargazer: JW98I-TXBQ3-PZB94 Blackbay Asylum: PYEAP-YTAHZ-4NHZI
Not a code dumping thread, but ...that cat seems out of the bag.

Though I imagine some day in the future zeo is going to have a nervous breakdown and just post all the keys in the thread and run away screaming and laughing maniacally.
bler144: Though I imagine some day in the future zeo is going to have a nervous breakdown and just post all the keys in the thread and run away screaming and laughing maniacally.
I give you, Future Zeo:
Attachments:
fz.png (340 Kb)
Celebrate everybody and thank our great JudasIscariot. He did it and the OP is now visible on each page just like requested. He finally found the time to do this :)
zeogold: Hustle Cat
Zeo, hi Zeo, if this is still available, would you (or the donator) mind giving it to Burningspirit, who is Burntspirit on GOG. Just wondering.
high rated
As you guys can see, Judas has stickied the OP within the thread such that it's always at the top of the page. Thanks to both Judas for doing this and Marko for bugging him about it (I didn't even know this was possible)!

goldfishfingers: May I please ask for Sakura Beach 2 and Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition please?
Granted.
Qwertw: May I ask for There Was A Caveman and Psychonaut?
I dunno if it's just the search function or what, but I can't find many posts from you on the forum. The giveaway's restricted to the active community, but don't let that discourage you. Hang around, join some threads, etc. and come back after you have a bit more participation in the place.
Denied due to lack of participation.
timmy010: can i get planetary annihilation titans please?
Granted.
direspirefirewire: May I ask for Fort Defense and 7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat please? They look like nice strategy games I'll play
Also granted.
mchack: I'd like to request "Eventide 2: The Sorcerers Mirror" if at all possible.
Granted as well.
Chimicharro: Space Station Alpha: 3A8JM-EGTBI-RDHTT Squarelands: Q5K9Z-HMM38-VHCRQ Crash Time 2: 7XMQ7-K8MN2-RVZF6 Stargazer: JW98I-TXBQ3-PZB94 Blackbay Asylum: PYEAP-YTAHZ-4NHZI
The damage is already done, but in the future, please abstain from code-dropping in this thread.
finkleroy: I'd like to request The Journey Down: Chapter Two, Silence of the Sleep and CONSORTIUM.
Granted.
Post edited March 07, 2018 by zeogold
Many thanks to 51nikopol for The Journey Down: Chapter Two, muntdefems for Silence of the Sleep, MadyNora for CONSORTIUM and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
thanks to swr2048 and zeogold for planetary annihilation titans
Thank you tinyE for Sakura Beach 2 and KneeTheCap for Sunrider: Liberation Day. I'll get down to playing them right away! And thanks to zeogold for managing this giveaway thread
mchack: I'd like to request "Eventide 2: The Sorcerers Mirror" if at all possible.
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you DrLeatherface for the game and zeo for the great thread. much obliged!
Thanks to DrLeatherface and swr2048 for Fort Defense and 7 Grand Steps and thanks to zeogold too.
finkleroy: Many thanks to 51nikopol for The Journey Down: Chapter Two, muntdefems for Silence of the Sleep, MadyNora for CONSORTIUM and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
Enjoy :)
Hey, may I have Dead Effect, How to Survive 2, and Earth 2160? :)