It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Hi Zeo could I have Shadowrun Returns please?
GenlyAi: Let me know if you have any problems with the key, 'cause it came as part of a humblebundle. If you do have any issues, I'll send another, working key.

PS. Same goes for anyone who wants to claim 'Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure'.
Hi GenlyAI, the key worked, so thank you very much for your generosity, the Shadowrun series looks like fun and I put off playing the others before playing this in case it spoilt the story (not sure it will) so now I can start.

And thanks to @Zeogold who must have a real headache organising this sea of games.
Thank you Zeo for keeping up your excellent work in your threads and Thank you CarbonSeed for Project CARS!. Sorry for the late reply but I've been really busy with studies for a long time. Thank you again for your generosity :)
Post edited March 13, 2018 by Erikspilivink
Makotolia: Thank you to Crackpot.756 (for X-COM: Enforcer), innerring (for X-COM: Interceptor), pokemaztre (Retro City Rampage DX), triock (for Syberia), cecil (for Galactic Civilizations® I: Ultimate Edition), MarkoH01 (for EvilMorph), jbritton (for Shining Force) and of course to Zeo who manages this huge pool of key serving both donors and giftees!
enjoy :)
Excited about Swords and Soldiers HD - thanks to zeo for hosting/managing, and to VVhiteVVolf for the donation!
greeklover: I recommend the Commandos pack. It contains all the 4 Commandos games for many many hours of fun. Do your research first because they are quite old, but Steam reviews say they can be played on Windows 10 in compatibility mode.
Word of warning being that is very very hard and you might not get past the first mission
Post edited March 13, 2018 by supplementscene
greeklover: I recommend the Commandos pack. It contains all the 4 Commandos games for many many hours of fun. Do your research first because they are quite old, but Steam reviews say they can be played on Windows 10 in compatibility mode.
supplementscene: Word of warning being that is very very hard and you might not get past the first mission
which one?
supplementscene: Word of warning being that is very very hard and you might not get past the first mission
tinyE: which one?
The first for me
tinyE: which one?
supplementscene: The first for me
No I meant the first mission of what Commandos game? There are three and then the expansion for #1.
What a lot of games! There are many generous people in this forum :)
supplementscene: The first for me
tinyE: No I meant the first mission of what Commandos game? There are three and then the expansion for #1.
Sorry I meant the first game. I continually got killed and ended up giving up on it, which was a shame as it is quite fun and I got all of them in a bundle. Are the latter ones any easier? Maybe I need to look up a guide
Sjuan: What a lot of games! There are many generous people in this forum :)
True dat!
About the Commandos discussion that we started, I recommend playing Commandos 2 first, which is considered the best in the series and maybe the most approachable. Then Behind the Enemy Lines and then the rest, which are harder
tinyE: No I meant the first mission of what Commandos game? There are three and then the expansion for #1.
supplementscene: Sorry I meant the first game. I continually got killed and ended up giving up on it, which was a shame as it is quite fun and I got all of them in a bundle. Are the latter ones any easier? Maybe I need to look up a guide
Since Commandos is real-time tactical game you have to learn hotkeys. It will help you operate your dudes faster.

I always wonder if it's true that the people saying that Commandos is unplayable on modern PCs. It stops me from buying Commandos either on GOG or Steam every time I stumble across Commandos store page.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by AWG43
I didn't realize until now how much better the steam version is. I'm not going to ask for the pack here but I wishlisted it over there until I get some more money. Playing it un-stretched will be a nice change. :P
Seeing as the giveaway has no limits this month, I'd like to try out some hidden objects games. May I request Mysteries of the Deep 1, 2 and 3, please? They have been there for quite a while now, so I assume it'd be ok to request all of them at once.