It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to nominate TinyE for the Commandos Pack as despite the fact he has one of the games and doesn't feel he should take all of them he clearly loves the series and he'll get hours of enjoyment and frustration out of the other games.
supplementscene: I'd like to nominate TinyE for the Commandos Pack as despite the fact he has one of the games and doesn't feel he should take all of them he clearly loves the series and he'll get hours of enjoyment and frustration out of the other games.
I just bought it. :P
low rated
Thanks for the games.
supplementscene: I'd like to nominate TinyE for the Commandos Pack as despite the fact he has one of the games and doesn't feel he should take all of them he clearly loves the series and he'll get hours of enjoyment and frustration out of the other games.
tinyE: I just bought it. :P
Enjoy :)
You're too fast. A was about to edit my request so you can get the game
kusumahendra: You're too fast. A was about to edit my request so you can get the game
I come to the forum for the punch and pie, not the games. :P
kusumahendra: You're too fast. A was about to edit my request so you can get the game
tinyE: I come to the forum for the punch and pie, not the games. :P
What about the pinochle and the penguins?
zeogold:
Thanks a lot, Zeo and liamphoenix, for Borderlands!
Well, there's one I'm interested in showing up here now.

I'd be happy to relieve you of One More Dungeon :)

Unless someone has donated Machina of the Planet Tree or A Magical High School Girl from the Hunnie Sekai Bundle I missed last month and they haven't made it to the list yet...

I was kicking myself for not having any cash on hand when that one went up, despite having half of the games in my library already, because the three or four I was missing were ones I really (either already, or after I saw them, never even heard of AMHSG before the bundle but it looked just my style) wanted.
zeogold:
LynXsh: Thanks a lot, Zeo and liamphoenix, for Borderlands!
YW.

I swear I've had so many Borderlands keys that I've been making it rain since long before I found this thread :)
high rated
kmcoolice: BTW, is this true that there's currently no limit or is it mistake? If there is no limit, may I take a few steam keys to my friend? If it's too much, I''ll understand. I don't want to be greedy.
Yup, there's no limit right now. Feel free.

Impaler26: Can i ask for Copoka and Luke Sidewalker ?
bjgamer: Warlock of Firetop Mountain - Weclock
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura - gixgox
Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition - gixgox
Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition - gixgox
kusumahendra: - Commandos Pack
- Dead Effect
- Solargun
NickZah: Can I ask for Grand Theft Auto III?
SpartanSloth: May I request Mysteries of the Deep 1, 2 and 3, please?
liamphoenix: I'd be happy to relieve you of One More Dungeon :)
All granted.
Thanks for the games, MadyNora! And thank you too for the giveaway, Zeo!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go find me some hidden objects :D
Thank you SeeJayGamer for Dead Effect, A.Ryan for Commandos Pack and SolarGun, and Zeo for managing this giveaway that's seems to blow up, like really. It's like you're drowning in codes
kusumahendra: Thank you SeeJayGamer for Dead Effect, A.Ryan for Commandos Pack and SolarGun, and Zeo for managing this giveaway that's seems to blow up, like really. It's like you're drowning in codes
He really is. I wonder how many codes are in his backlog. I donated a few the other day and they haven't yet surfaced, so my guess is there are a lot yet to come.
Thanks for the game samuraigaiden and zeogold!