It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, anybody knows what would happen if I try to redeem a code for an item which is unavailable in my region? I'm interested in X-COM: Interceptor, but it's not in China Steam store.
Makotolia: Hi, anybody knows what would happen if I try to redeem a code for an item which is unavailable in my region? I'm interested in X-COM: Interceptor, but it's not in China Steam store.
As long as the key is not region locked I believe it would still work.
Makotolia: Hi, anybody knows what would happen if I try to redeem a code for an item which is unavailable in my region? I'm interested in X-COM: Interceptor, but it's not in China Steam store.
KoreaBeat: As long as the key is not region locked I believe it would still work.
Oh, is that so? Then I shall try it, thank you!

Hi Zeo, is the key for X-COM: Interceptor global? Or may I check it? I will return it if it doesn't work for me.
low rated
Thanks for the games.
high rated
And at last, what you've all been waiting for, part 2, the follow-up to that previous update.

Update: New games available
Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope, Spaceship Looter, AirBuccaneers, Car Mechanic Simulator 2014, Dungeons II, Face Noir, "Glow Ball" - The Billiard Puzzle Game, Gryphon Knight Epic, Lethal League - muntdefems
Amnesia Collection - Fairfox
Action Henk, Copoka- Avewtwo
The Red Solstice - supplementscene
Luke Sidewalker, Stash - Fanatical Edition, Darconika: The Gube of Soul, Grand Theft Auto III, Talisman - heartburnron
Solargun, Homefront - A.Ryan
Cities in Motion 2 - ThatRadioGeek
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf (x3) Soulbringer, The Thirst of Hearts, Pirates of Black Cove Gold Edition, Cities in Motion 2, Tactical Soccer, Syberia, Turn Around, Might & Magic Heroes Online (uPlay key?), Soldier of Failure: Operation Zombie, Escape from Here, Crazy Scientist, Europa Universalis III - Aramandur
One Last Chance - DrLeatherface
Galax-Z - CarbonSeed
Dead Bits, Planetary Annihilation, Flesh Eaters, Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Anomaly Korea, Unknown Battle, Crusaders of the Lost Idols: Epick Starter Pack, Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC, World War III - Black Gold, Earth 2150 - Escape from the Blue Planet, Earth 2160 (x2), SAMOLIOTIK, Heaven Island VR MMO, Heaven Forest Nights, The Last Hope, The God's Chain, Mighty Party - Back to Transylvania, Sparkle 2 EVO, Mars 2030, Planets Under Attack, Layers of Fear, Overlord, PLANETS OF WAR, Dead Effect, Sir, You Are Being Hunted, Lost Moon, Predator Simulator, Tompi Jones, Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, Huntsman: The Orphanage, Ball (itch.io key), Epy (itch.io key), Project Dora (itch.io key) - triock
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure - GenlyAi
Warlock of Firetop Mountain - Weclock
House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets Collector's Edition, House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition, Weird Park Trilogy, Twisted Lands Trilogy: Collector's Edition, Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition, Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition, Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff Collector's Edition, Small Town Terrors: Livingston, IGT Slots Paradise Garden, Alter Ego, Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition, Mata Hari, Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe, Mystery Masters: Psycho Train Deluxe Edition, The Emptiness Deluxe Edition, Living Legend: The Frozen Fear Collection, Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition - gixgox
Hard Room, Bacteria, Black Sand Drift, Insurgency, Crab Cakes Rescue, House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition - MaxFulvus

This in itself actually STILL isn't the end of what's coming (fear not, donors - I haven't forgotten about you). I'm just keeping it to this for now and announcing that there's going to be a temporary removal of the limit from now until the end of this month on account of the space on the list growing so thin. Let's see how this works out.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by zeogold
Whoa, now that is an incredible update. Could I ask for Rising Storm 2 Vietnam and Infinity Saga?
zeogold: And at last, what you've all been waiting for, part 2, the follow-up to that previous update.
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, Borderlands GOTY Edition, Tomb Raider (2013) - liamphoenix
Can I have Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut?
Nice, thank you all the donors! May i ask for The Stanley Parable?
May I ask for Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone?
Hm, I was thinking about taking some of the mildly interesting HOGs off your hands to thin out the list a bit, namely Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, Mind Snares: Alice's Journey and Dreamscape: The Sandman, but now I see it won't help one bit to make the list shorter, since you have two spare codes for each of these ... XD
Could I have Sonic CD and Tomb Raider (2013) please?
Hmm, how about Demon Hunter 2 and LiEat, pretty please?
I'd like to request Tomb Raider (2013). I noticed that you listed it twice and it was requested once before me.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by finkleroy
Can I give NBA 2k16 and/or Project Cars a cozy home? :)
Great update! Thanks for all the work zeo and to all the contributors.

I would like to request Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone if it is still available.