It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you tinyE and zeogold for Sakura Beach & Sakura Spirit. Now I can continue my research ;)
I'm not sure what games are still available or going to whom, so I'll list the games that I want in the order of which ones I want the most. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Beholder. Thanks in advance for any of the games, if they're still available.
I found 2 games from my wishlist and would be happy to get one of them.

Passpartout: The Starving Artist on Steam

Mimpi Dreams on Steam.

In case both are already taken:

Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse on Steam

Thanks again.
Could I ask for Satellite Reign, please?
I'd like Beholder if it's still available please, and thank you.
May I have Painter's Guild?

If it is possible for my anonymous donor friend to have a game, then she'd like to have Murdered: Soul Suspect (she said it's ok if not :) )
Post edited February 07, 2018 by MadyNora
kmcoolice: Could I ask for Just Cause Collection, please?

zeogold: Granted as well.
kmcoolice: Wait, is this possible to get 2 games (Just cause collection (as one) and Call of juarez - gunslinger) in one month. Always I thought the limit is one game per month. Exceptions are games with dagger.
The limit is one game per month for the gog community giveaway, here it is 2 generally
Post edited February 07, 2018 by greeklover
Might I humbly ask for Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War III? I have a RL friend who would love to try it, but unfortunately I didn't realize that when I gave away my own key a while ago ...
Post edited February 07, 2018 by Leroux
kmcoolice: Could I ask for Just Cause Collection, please?

Wait, is this possible to get 2 games (Just cause collection (as one) and Call of juarez - gunslinger) in one month. Always I thought the limit is one game per month. Exceptions are games with dagger.
greeklover: The limit is one game per month for the gog community giveaway, here it is 2 generally
Oh. Somehow I confused with GOG community giveaway. Thanks for enlightening me.
May I request Dead Rising 2?
Can I get Apotheon or Hearts of Iron III Collection, whichever is still available ?
Could I get Murdered: Soul Suspect please Zeo? Looks interesting
Now that is an update!! What a generous community. That is a lot of work for the host so thanks zeogold for that.
May I ask for Overgrowth and Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy?
Post edited February 08, 2018 by Aramandur
51nikopol: Now that is an update!! What a generous community. That is a lot of work for the host so thanks zeogold for that.
I always wondered if your username was after the game of the same name? If so can you tell me about it as I got in a bundle but I haven't got round to playing it yet. As you like point and clicks you maybe interested in indiegalas leisure suit larry bundle.