It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Shadow Blade

And daggered game Subject 13.
Granted.
MarkoH01: I want to ask for "Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition ". Thank you.
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you zeogold for your ongoing work and your approval for me to get the game. Many thanks to heartburnron who was so kind to donate this game to the giveaway. I saw that it is a mixture of adventure and HOG so I am quite sure I will enjoy it :)
Post edited February 23, 2018 by MarkoH01
Thank you to zeo and Pouyou-Pouyou for Kingdom Classic. Never heard of it before but already like it.
Thank you very much gixgox for Eschalon books and zeo for his awesome work!
Vovchigus: Thank you very much gixgox for Eschalon books and zeo for his awesome work!
Enjoy your game . :)
thanks to swr2048 and zeo for nba 2k17
MarkoH01: I want to ask for "Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition ". Thank you.
Thank you!
Strange. I posted a thanks message here hours ago but it's still not up. What's up GOG???

Thanks to the anonymous donor (and zeogold) for LiEat. It's a really cute game!
direspirefirewire: Strange. I posted a thanks message here hours ago but it's still not up. What's up GOG???
That's because you posted it in the wrong thread! :p

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post2203
Thank you, zeogold, for your dedicated work with the community giveaways. Also big thanks to swr2048 for gifting Killing Floor 2.
MarkoH01: Thank you zeogold for your ongoing work and your approval for me to get the game. Many thanks to heartburnron who was so kind to donate this game to the giveaway. I saw that it is a mixture of adventure and HOG so I am quite sure I will enjoy it :)
My pleasure Marko. Hope it turns out to be a decent game.
direspirefirewire: Strange. I posted a thanks message here hours ago but it's still not up. What's up GOG???
triock: That's because you posted it in the wrong thread! :p

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post2203
Owch! I need new glasses :p
Could I have Nongünz, please?
babark: Could I have Nongünz, please?
Granted.
babark: Could I have Nongünz, please?
zeogold: Granted.
I got it, thank you, and thanks to swr2048 for donating it!