It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teceem: I'd like Vampyr, if/when it becomes available... Please thanks!
Erm, this GA doesn't work that way. U CAN'T pre-request games, if not there's no point hving a list in the 1st place also. Please read the OP although it didn't specifically mentioned this, i though it shd b pretty clear that only games on the list r available 4 request (either 4 urself or some1 u wish 2 nominate & that's also provided either meet the requirements 4 the GA which is entirely up 2 zeogold's discretion).
teceem: I'd like Vampyr, if/when it becomes available... Please thanks!
You should know by now how this giveaway works.
low rated
Themken: You should know by now how this giveaway works.
Nope, I've never requested anything before. I read the original post and saw no rule against asking (too) early.
teceem: I read the original post and saw no rule against asking (too) early.
It's implied that you should stick to what's available, not what you hope might become available at a later date in the event you miss it.

Otherwise, there's this thread.
low rated
teceem: I read the original post and saw no rule against asking (too) early.
TheMonkofDestiny: It's implied that you should stick to what's available, not what you hope might become available at a later date in the event you miss it.

It's not just hope (see Vampyr topic).
Anyway, what is implied or not is entirely subjective. How about we leave it up to zeogold's ruling verdict? Maybe he could even add it to the rules (whether preemptive requesting is allowed or not).
Post edited June 15, 2019 by teceem
TheMonkofDestiny: It's implied that you should stick to what's available, not what you hope might become available at a later date in the event you miss it.

teceem: It's not just hope (see Vampyr topic).
Anyway, what is implied or not is entirely subjective. How about we leave it up to zeogold's ruling verdict? Maybe he could even add it to the rules (whether preemptive requesting is allowed or not).
This topic actually has been discussed previously. And the ruling verdict was that yes indeed you cannot call dibs on something that hasn't even been put up yet.
theslitherydeee: This topic actually has been discussed previously. And the ruling verdict was that yes indeed you cannot call dibs on something that hasn't even been put up yet.
Thanks, you saved me from wading through a 155 pages! ;-)
Could i have a key for little big adventure 2 (daggered)?
Hello all,

I just found out that I apparently have an unredeemed key for a game. It appears in my orders history under unredeemed key but I never checked that out.

It says i've gifted it to an e-mail address (which is one of mine). Under the address there's a gift code and the status says its "Not yet redeemed". I got the key Dec 3, 2016, though.

I just want to make sure it is indeed unredeemed because I don't want to contact Zeo for a key that would turn out to be claimed.

It may sound obvious to you, but It's new to me :p In the case anyone can confirm the key is unredeemed AND the code hasn't expired (if they do, I ignore that for older codes) do I need to send the gift code that I mentionned ?

Thanks !

EDIT : Just to be clear, I'm asking if the status would notify me if one of my keys would be claimed by someone, I suppose that's a logical feature.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by Deadmarye
Deadmarye: Hello all,

I just found out that I apparently have an unredeemed key for a game. It appears in my orders history under unredeemed key but I never checked that out.

It says i've gifted it to an e-mail address (which is one of mine). Under the address there's a gift code and the status says its "Not yet redeemed". I got the key Dec 3, 2016, though.

I just want to make sure it is indeed unredeemed because I don't want to contact Zeo for a key that would turn out to be claimed.

It may sound obvious to you, but It's new to me :p In the case anyone can confirm the key is unredeemed AND the code hasn't expired (if they do, I ignore that for older codes) do I need to send the gift code that I mentionned ?

Thanks !

EDIT : Just to be clear, I'm asking if the status would notify me if one of my keys would be claimed by someone, I suppose that's a logical feature.
You can check if the key is active and if it has an expiration date without redeeming it. Just copy and paste it here. If it's still valid, you can then click the cancel button to free it up and then send it to zeogold.
finkleroy: You can check if the key is active and if it has an expiration date without redeeming it. Just copy and paste it here. If it's still valid, you can then click the cancel button to free it up and then send it to zeogold.
I did just that, everything's fine. Thank you very much, wish I knew that sooner, sounds so obvious now =)
Deadmarye: I did just that, everything's fine. Thank you very much, wish I knew that sooner, sounds so obvious now =)
Well, it's not too obvious, really. You can't check a Steam key without redeeming it.
low rated
Greetings
I wanted to ask can I have free key to ask survival
I want to play it very much but can't buy it .
I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness
Charles_Cambrage: Greetings
I wanted to ask can I have free key to ask survival
I want to play it very much but can't buy it .
I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness
You should read the first 2-3 posts in this thread. You likely don't qualify to participate as an active community member since this seems to be a brand-new account, and unless I'm missing it you're asking for a game that's not on the list.

But I can link you the youtube video for the song "Survival" by Yes. Welcome to the community - stick around, make yourself at home.
high rated
Qwertw: May I ask for Icewind Dale?
Meldaras: May I ask for Icewind Dale 2?
aRealCyborg: Could i have a key for little big adventure 2 (daggered)?
All granted.

monk1971: Please forgive my ignorance, but I would like to donate a game. I haven't purchased it yet, but thought about specifically purchasing it to donate. When I went to purchase the game as a gift, it asked me to provide an email address. Can I just provide my email address and then contact the OP to say I have a key to donate? Is there another way to do this? Thank you.

-m
As has been noted, just put down your own email address and you'll get sent a code. Drop that code off to me in a chat, but in order to chat with me, you'll have to either add me as a friend or change your chat settings from "friends only" to "everyone".

teceem: Anyway, what is implied or not is entirely subjective. How about we leave it up to zeogold's ruling verdict?
Ruling verdict's a no. No way I could ever keep up with that if everybody started pre-requesting stuff. It would make more sense for people to post requests and have them be fulfilled by generous gifters rather than a single host trying to keep track of who was first and who wanted what, and there's already a thread like that here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread