It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key?
If so, does anyone have one to trade (or giveaway, based on this thread's title)? Thanks!
I have a gift code for it, friend, and I'll be happy to PM it to you, if you'd like. ^_^
adambiser: I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key?
If so, does anyone have one to trade (or giveaway, based on this thread's title)? Thanks!
ChainsawGenie: I have a gift code for it, friend, and I'll be happy to PM it to you, if you'd like. ^_^
I would appreciate it. Thank you!
Microfish_1: oh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllly? Yeah, right. no thanks.

[spoiler]

reported

[/spoiler]
Just report and ignore bots ... they won't read your reply anyways?
Did not even know we have spoiler tags here...
Post edited June 18, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Did not even know we have spoiler tags here...
We don't, as you can see.
MarkoH01: Did not even know we have spoiler tags here...
Cavalary: We don't, as you can see.
Then I wonder how he did them ...
Cavalary: We don't, as you can see.
MarkoH01: Then I wonder how he did them ...
Um, are you using some user script? Because all I'm seeing is a word between the words spoiler put between brackets...
MarkoH01: Then I wonder how he did them ...
Cavalary: Um, are you using some user script? Because all I'm seeing is a word between the words spoiler put between brackets...
Hah - you are correct. I am using Barefoot Essentials as well as Adalia Fundamentals. Did not even occur to me that one of those had the spoiler function implemented :)
MarkoH01: Hah - you are correct. I am using Barefoot Essentials as well as Adalia Fundamentals. Did not even occur to me that one of those had the spoiler function implemented :)
Yup. :D
Quickpost includes the "spoiler option"
high rated
And because this thread whas spammed here another list of first requesters.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for Lorelai?
Rosalumina: May I have Vampyr please?
rsouzadk: I would make a good fun with the original Baldur's Gate.
Bergje: Can i request for toonstruck. My internet was down yesterday and i missed the giveaway :-(
DedIago: May I ask for Baldur's Gate 2?
And here of those who where second. All in chronological order?
Oddeus: Is Lorelai gone?
Genocide2099: Can I request for Vampyr?
Gekko_Dekko: did Vampyr go away already? (I've seen one post above, but cant remember if it was fulfilled and this entry is new one, or not)
Genocide2099: Can I request for Vampyr?
Charles_Cambrage: can I request vampire key or ark survival evolved if u have any pls

Can I request for ark survival evolved I like this game very much ....
RogueXanter: I would like Vampyr please.
srhill: I too shall request Vampyr.

Because clearly, we need more copies.
De4thstroke: I would love to play Vampyr. I've always been a fan of everything vampire related, except the Twilight series, of course. :)
And here a honorable mention.
deroxmanximt: This part of the internet restores my hope in humanity, thank you for existing
May I ask for the Vampyr key, please?
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Wishmaster777
How many Vampyr keys are there lol? Is there going to be a fight for just the one key?
tiredliger: How many Vampyr keys are there lol?
I see only one.

tiredliger: Is there going to be a fight for just the one key?
Yep! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkp_aE4Ty-Q
If you care to read the rules and the first posts you will see what games are available and how many keys of them are there.
tiredliger: How many Vampyr keys are there lol? Is there going to be a fight for just the one key?
Not as many as there are users who obviously are not able to look in the thread if a game has already been requested...
Post edited June 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
tiredliger: How many Vampyr keys are there lol? Is there going to be a fight for just the one key?
MarkoH01: Not as many as there are users who obviously are not able to look in the thread if a game has already been requested...
Well, 2 me i simply dun uds wat's so difficult 2 look if the game has already being nominated or requested b4 requesting it. Maybe some r just plain lazy &/or cant b bothered, then there r those who just 1 try their luck, & then there r also those who r just joining 2 request just 2 troll 4 fun (u know who u r). ;p

On a serious note, 4 those newbies i maybe can still uds but those who been ard much longer i had expected more fr u. So please read the OP & the threads b4 requesting so as 2 save zeogold fr hving 2 make multiple replies, thks.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by tomyam80