It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you DampSquib and zeogold for UnderRail.
May I ask for Icewind Dale?
zeogold: *snip*
Thanks Zeo and bjgamer!
Thank you DampSquib for Sengoku Jidai. I still can't believe that such a great game appeared on the list.
And my biggest respect to zeogold for maintaining this continuous delivery of enjoyment.
I want to donate The Witcher: Enhanced Edition but I can only gift it. Is there anyway to retrieve it's key?

I got it as bonus from a GoG sale but I already have it in my library. Now it's stuck in my shopping cart and I do not want to let it go to waste.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Genocide2099
Genocide2099: I want to donate The Witcher: Enhanced Edition but I can only gift it. Is there anyway to retrieve it's key?

I got it as bonus from a GoG sale but I already have it in my library. Now it's stuck in my shopping cart and I do not want to let it go to waste.
To get a code, gift it to your own e-mail. I mean, that's how it's normally done even when you want to give it directly to someone, so you won't need their e-mail.
May I ask for Icewind Dale 2?
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Meldaras
Thank you bjgamer for Risen and zeo for keeping the show running! :)
high rated
Lexor: Thank you DampSquib and Zeogold - my wishlist is now shorter by one item. :)
Makotolia: Thanks to DampSquib (again!) for ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery), and to zeo for safe and fast delivery of the gift:)
arsalan12: Huge thanks to DampSquib for Darkwood and Zeogold for managing the giveaway.
Lone_Scout: Thank you DampSquib for another great combo donation! You're awesome. And thanks Zeogold for running all of this.
park_84: Thanks to DampSquib for the key and Zeo for hosting this thread :)
Ghorpm: Thank you DampSquib and zeogold!!!
AWG43: Thank you DampSquib and zeogold for UnderRail.
surfer1260: Thank you DampSquib for Sengoku Jidai. I still can't believe that such a great game appeared on the list.
And my biggest respect to zeogold for maintaining this continuous delivery of enjoyment.
My pleasure, enjoy :)
low rated
surfer1260: Thank you DampSquib for Sengoku Jidai. I still can't believe that such a great game appeared on the list.
DampSquib: My pleasure, enjoy :)
Where do I get it
Marx24: ]
Where do I get it
Get what? What is it that you do not get? The rules of the giveaway are in the first posts of the thread.
nebulosas: Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold for Obduction! :)
nevarRed: Thanks Zeo and bjgamer!
ConsulCaesar: Thank you bjgamer for Risen and zeo for keeping the show running! :)
You are each very welcome. Enjoy! :)
low rated
BenKii: Oh my goodness! I can't believe the greatest giveaway ever has returned. :D :D :D

May I request Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds from the brand new CG?

Thank you a million times zeogold for bringing this back and to all the donors for making this possible.
May I get thus
Themken: Suggestion (you absolutely should do as you see fit though): Remove the (†) sign when a significant amount of time has passed since the giveaway(s) that earned that game the sign.
Example please

Can I get in on this please
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Marx24
Marx24: Example please
?????????????? That discussion is over and done with and has not been relevant for two years. Start making sense or people will very soon downvote your posts into oblivion (and not talking The Elder Scrolls here).

Avoid posting drunk/high on ANY forum, if that is the problem here.
Marx24: Example please
Themken: ?????????????? That discussion is over and done with and has not been relevant for two years. Start making sense or people will very soon downvote your posts into oblivion (and not talking The Elder Scrolls here).

Avoid posting drunk/high on ANY forum, if that is the problem here.
My apologies I'm new to the forum