It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to ask for War for the Overworld , thanks.
PMPMGamer: I'd like to ask for War for the Overworld , thanks.
Your welcome. Do not forget to log in after installation because there is now an event skin with achievment.
May I please ask for Planescape - Torment Enhanced Edition? I really want to experience that world and story, I hear it's really great and I'm very curious about it.
Ghostily: May I please ask for Planescape - Torment Enhanced Edition? I really want to experience that world and story, I hear it's really great and I'm very curious about it.
Please familiarize yourself with the rules of a giveaway thread (always clearly listed in its very first post) before diving in. The game you're requesting is not (currently) available, and you wouldn't (currently) qualify for receiving it even if it was.
Ghostily: May I please ask for Planescape - Torment Enhanced Edition? I really want to experience that world and story, I hear it's really great and I'm very curious about it.
gogtrial34987: Please familiarize yourself with the rules of a giveaway thread (always clearly listed in its very first post) before diving in. The game you're requesting is not (currently) available, and you wouldn't (currently) qualify for receiving it even if it was.
Yes forgive me, I just read the rules and I feel like a dummy. I regret posting that because I thought I could delete it but I can't haha I'm still pretty new around here. My mistake, sorry about that guys. :)
Post edited May 20, 2019 by Ghostily
can i request "Project Zomboid " please
If Pathway is free by any chance, I'd love to pick it up! \o/
high rated
I have quoted here the list of the first requests of a game from the list
servobeupstry: May I request Baldurs Gate II: Enhanced Edition please? Thanks.
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, thanks.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'd like to ask for Pathway. Thank you for your consideration.
T_a_J: Hello. May I request Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition please? Thanks.
Korotan: May I get Low Magic Age?
carpediem15: Could I have request Soldiers: Heroes of World War II please?
PMPMGamer: I'd like to ask for War for the Overworld , thanks.
Tistonic: can i request "Project Zomboid " please
And here the list of the double requests in the row from second to last
Dogmaus: I'd love Pathway if still available!
pferreira1983: Hi, can I have Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition please?
personthingy: If Pathway is free by any chance, I'd love to pick it up! \o/
Okay, if someone already requested it can I request Screamer 4x4?
Post edited May 22, 2019 by pferreira1983
Still no one helped poor Abe with rescuing his fellows Mudokons from Glukkon's slavery? No? He shouldn't been left alone in his dangerous journey...
So I'd like to ask if I may help him with his Exoddus trial.

On behalf of Abe thanks in advance :)
May i request The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings?
low rated
I'd love to have Tales from the borderlands since the game just got removed from steam
MALVIt: I'd love to have Tales from the borderlands since the game just got removed from steam
Unfortunately it does not even seem to be on the list. Did you read the OP?
MALVIt: I'd love to have Tales from the borderlands since the game just got removed from steam
You still have a FEW days' time to buy it here: https://www.gog.com/game/tales_from_the_borderlands A kind reminder that THIS SHOP DOES NOT SELL STEAM KEYS.
MarkoH01: Unfortunately it does not even seem to be on the list. Did you read the OP?
oh my bad sorry for not paying attention. thanks for pointing that out
Themken: You still have a FEW days' time to buy it here: https://www.gog.com/game/tales_from_the_borderlands A kind reminder that THIS SHOP DOES NOT SELL STEAM KEYS.
thanks. I'll be sure to grab the game before it gets removed
Post edited May 24, 2019 by MALVIt