It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you jonridan for Baulders Gate 2 and many thanks to Zeo and finkleroy for keeping this giveaway going :)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by jimrh69
Thanks to pferreira1983 and zeogold for X-COM: Interceptor!
high rated
Marx24: ]
Where do I get it
Themken: Get what? What is it that you do not get? The rules of the giveaway are in the first posts of the thread.
Marx24: Example please

Can I get in on this please
As Themken answered to you earlier - you need to read the first post of this thread:

1) to understand the rules of this giveaway and to abide by them
2) to find out if you qualify before you can get anything from this giveaway
3) what games are currently available for the giveaway and where to find them (listed in posts 2 & 3 of this thread)

As you are new to this forum, you probably do not qualify yet (see rules #2 and #3 subsection 3) but that will be up to zeogold, the host of this giveaway. If what you want is to ask for specific games, there is a different thread for that, but those requests also usually go to community members who have been around a while and are more active on the forum. GOG Community Gifting Thread

Now, as zeogold usually says - welcome to the forum, stick around awhile, participate (not just in giveaways for free games) and learn how this community works. *Pro Tip, it is usually best to always read the first post of any thread. ;)

(Editted to include link)
Post edited June 11, 2019 by bjgamer
Marx24: My apologies I'm new to the forum
Welcome! I hope you really enjoy it here!
THANKS!!!
Post edited June 11, 2019 by samuraigaiden
samuraigaiden: THANKS!!!
Who? Where? What? ;)

Maybe you should specify what exactly you are so thankful for - I am sure the those who made you so thankful really would appreciate it :)
samuraigaiden: THANKS!!!
MarkoH01: Who? Where? What? ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Xxayw0uPo
MarkoH01: Who? Where? What? ;)
TheDudeLebowski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Xxayw0uPo
Good one TheDudeLebowski LOL!!!!!!!!!
Please forgive my ignorance, but I would like to donate a game. I haven't purchased it yet, but thought about specifically purchasing it to donate. When I went to purchase the game as a gift, it asked me to provide an email address. Can I just provide my email address and then contact the OP to say I have a key to donate? Is there another way to do this? Thank you.

-m
monk1971: Please forgive my ignorance, but I would like to donate a game. I haven't purchased it yet, but thought about specifically purchasing it to donate. When I went to purchase the game as a gift, it asked me to provide an email address. Can I just provide my email address and then contact the OP to say I have a key to donate? Is there another way to do this? Thank you.

-m
Yes, you can just type your own email address and then send a private message to zeogold with the code. :)
monk1971: Can I just provide my email address and then contact the OP to say I have a key to donate? Is there another way to do this? Thank you.

-m
Yes you can. The code will be sent to your email and also available at your Orders History. Copy paste it and sent PM to Zeogold.
Is the list from the beginning still valid?
Post edited June 14, 2019 by NeekaMagdalene12
NeekaMagdalene12: Is the list from the beginning still valid?
Yes, it is. However, as a new user, you won't be eligible to get anything, yet. The list of rules is also still valid, which shouldn't be ignored.
zeogold: 2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not.
low rated
I'd like Vampyr, if/when it becomes available... Please thanks!
NeekaMagdalene12: Is the list from the beginning still valid?
TheDudeLebowski: Yes, it is. However, as a new user, you won't be eligible to get anything, yet. The list of rules is also still valid, which shouldn't be ignored.
zeogold: 2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not.
TheDudeLebowski:
Thank you so much :)