It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Lorelai?
Thank you Dogmau for little big adventure
Whenever this "pre-requesting" thing is brought up I keep being baffled that it may even be considered by some. Wth? I mean, it'd break the whole thing, automatically anyone waiting for a game to actually show up on the list, so following the rules, would lose out to someone who pre-requested it, so anyone wanting something is likely to end up needing to pre-request as early as possible and then wait for someone to, on purpose or not, basically send them that gift. Which is what the other thread is for...
teceem: Maybe he could even add it to the rules (whether preemptive requesting is allowed or not).
It is in the rules. "The available games are listed in posts 2 and 3." If something's not there, it can't be requested. Seems very clear.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by Cavalary
Amazing giveaways.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by inukumaru
Themken: You should know by now how this giveaway works.
teceem: Nope, I've never requested anything before. I read the original post and saw no rule against asking (too) early.
Don't listen to them. You can request whatever you want. Whether you'll get it is a whole different topic altogether.

But it's good that you took the initiative to barge somewhere and demand that things be done your way. Shows leadership. Who cares about how things are being done. What matters is how you want them to be done. Good job!
May I have Vampyr please?
Argh, beaten to both Lorelai and Vampyr! XD
aRealCyborg: Thank you Dogmau for little big adventure
Glad you took that key! Enjoy that French classic!
I would make a good fun with the original Baldur's Gate.
Is Lorelai gone?
Oddeus: Is Lorelai gone?
Yes, you can see it has been requested in post 7760.
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (†)
Screamer 4x4
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x2) (†)
Toonstruck (x5) (†)
Vampyr
WARSOW (†)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†)
Can I request for Vampyr?
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (†)
Screamer 4x4
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x2) (†)
Toonstruck (x5) (†)
Vampyr
WARSOW (†)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†)
Genocide2099: Can I request for Vampyr?
Can i request for toonstruck. My internet was down yesterday and i missed the giveaway :-(
low rated
I am new to GOG (using it right now bc of GOG Galaxy 2.0 xD) my GOG library is empty. Can anybody give me any game? xD
Marciojsv:
New? Three year old account.