It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
Thanks, Zeogold!

And thank you, gthornblad! I really like racing games, but I wasn't able to get this one before it was removed, so I'm very grateful.
May I ask for "Darksiders Warmastered Edition"?
Thank you Doc0075, and zeogold for Serpent in the Staglands.
You both are awesome :)
zeogold: Granted.
RedTechKnight: Thanks, Zeogold!

And thank you, gthornblad! I really like racing games, but I wasn't able to get this one before it was removed, so I'm very grateful.
You are very welcome! Wasn't sure that it would work since the game is removed. Bought it a long time ago for a friend hoping that we could do some online racing together, but real life got in the way... Hope you enjoy it!
Thank you Dumann and zeogold for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition.
may i ask for dragon age?
Post edited October 06, 2018 by MazDen
May I ask for Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition ?
posted in wrong thread... again!
Post edited October 04, 2018 by direspirefirewire
Thank you very much to personthingy and zeogold for Homeworld Remastered.
Hey, my spambot is gone!
Nevertheless, I've learnt some interesting forum lore in exchange, so thanks, zeo!
May I ask for Theme Hospital?
Thank you to noahantebi and zeogold for the game!
May I ask for Darksiders or Darksiders II, please?
Just a quick recommendation for Magrunner: Dark Pulse. This was given away for free on GOG a loooong time ago. So of course I redeemed it and did not even know what kind of a game it was. Turned out it is a pretty interesting puzzle game using magnetism as core gameplay feature. It contains some pretty interestinmg puzzle areas and also an interesting story with a rather unsuspecting turn of events. Go for it people if you are even remotely interested in puzzle games.

(Addition: I misread the exclamation mark as it being a daggered game. So since there is already a nomination pending the recommendation probably is unnecessary ;) However - if this goes on sale I would still recommend to buy it :)).
Post edited October 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Just a quick recommendation for Magrunner: Dark Pulse. This was given away for free on GOG a loooong time ago. So of course I redeemed it and did not even know what kind of a game it was. Turned out it is a pretty interesting puzzle game using magnetism as core gameplay feature. It contains some pretty interestinmg puzzle areas and also an interesting story with a rather unsuspecting turn of events. This is even daggered so go for it people if you are even remotely interested in puzzle games.
Hmm.. I'm new here so I might be wrong.
But reading from post one, Magrunner: Dark Pulse is marked with exclamation mark (!) meaning it received nomination, point 6. The game is not daggered.

AWG43: I would like to nominate bhrigu for Magrunner: Dark Pulse and ciemnogrodzianin for The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three).