It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmcoolice: I would like to nominate finkleroy for Psychonauts.
Thanks, but no thanks. I have it on Steam and Twitch, so I'll leave it for someone who doesn't already have it. Thanks for thinking of me, though!
Can I get a key for Saints Row 2 or Oxenfree? I like both of them but dont want to be greedy so I will let you pick one at your discretion. Surprise me in a sense :) Thanks guys
heyo zeo oh that rhymes weee can i get Psychonauts pleease im still on a hunt for classic games to play and psychonauts was suggested to me by a friend
Post edited May 13, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
SkelettalAngel: heyo zeo oh that rhymes weee can i get Psychonauts pleease im still on a hunt for classic games to play and psychonauts was suggested to me by a friend
It is a very good game. I remember playing it on my Playstation 2 some time ago, and it was really fun :)
<kneels>

Thanks to PaterAlf for Desperados 1 and 01kipper for Little Big Adventure 2.

aaand (it goes without saying) Zeogold, for the give-away thread.
Post edited May 13, 2018 by gloombandit
Ghorpm: Sphere is a surface of a ball i.e. sphere is empty inside
bler144: And technically not all balls are spherical - some are spheroid, etc.
Oh, no, English is hard!
gloombandit: <kneels>

Thanks to PaterAlf for Desperados 1 and 01kipper for Little Big Adventure 2.

aaand (it goes without saying) Zeogold, for the give-away thread.
Desperados? I don't remember seeing any keys for that game recently... did I miss anything? (just being curious, no offense intended)
It was some months ago :)
gloombandit: It was some months ago :)
Better late than never .
gloombandit: It was some months ago :)
Oh, yep, better late than never ;)
Can i get syberia? ty
Nicole28: Random

I was there was some way to get that lucrative free autographed copy of Zeogold's last will and testament, without Bio Menace attached. Ideas.. Ideas.. *Scratches chin*
I can be bribed.

Makotolia: May I ask for Dragonsphere? (What's the difference between a ball and a sphere in English here?)
A ball, a globe, and a sphere are pretty much the same thing, just words used in different contexts. A "sphere" is usually a geometrical term to refer to a shape, while a "ball" is usually a physical object in such a shape used in a game/amusement/sport and a "globe" is usually some artistic sense (most commonly used to refer to a physical map of the world in a sphere shape).
Granted.
podbiowolf: Can I get key for lba 2? Thank you.
Sure, but you'll have to give me access to your chat first by either changing your privacy settings or adding me as a friend.
Granted.
Acanex88: Can I get a key for Saints Row 2 or Oxenfree? I like both of them but dont want to be greedy so I will let you pick one at your discretion. Surprise me in a sense :) Thanks guys
Surprise! You're getting both.
Granted.
SkelettalAngel: heyo zeo oh that rhymes weee can i get Psychonauts pleease im still on a hunt for classic games to play and psychonauts was suggested to me by a friend
Also granted.
V_irving: Can i get syberia? ty
I'm afraid you'll need more community activity first before I can give you much. Don't be too discouraged, though. Just hang around the place and join some threads, etc., and come back later.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Also granted.

thanks zeo also thanks bhrigu for the donation
Makotolia: May I ask for Dragonsphere? (What's the difference between a ball and a sphere in English here?)
zeogold: A ball, a globe, and a sphere are pretty much the same thing, just words used in different contexts. A "sphere" is usually a geometrical term to refer to a shape, while a "ball" is usually a physical object in such a shape used in a game/amusement/sport and a "globe" is usually some artistic sense (most commonly used to refer to a physical map of the world in a sphere shape).
Granted.
WOW. That's quite clear. What's your major in college? It appears to me that maybe we can benefit from a thread in which we non-native English speakers can learn from you native speakers here on GOG.com.

Oh, and thanks to samuraigaiden for Dragonsphere (this seems to be the 2nd gift I received from samuraigaiden, many thanks!) and zeo for the explanation for the difference between sphere and ball :)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot something. So, theoretically, and copyright issues aside, Dragonball will be a more proper name than Dragonsphere for this game, right? 'Cuz there's indeed a "ball" with some dragon thingy on the wallpaper.
Post edited May 14, 2018 by Makotolia
zeogold: A ball, a globe, and a sphere are pretty much the same thing, just words used in different contexts. A "sphere" is usually a geometrical term to refer to a shape, while a "ball" is usually a physical object in such a shape used in a game/amusement/sport and a "globe" is usually some artistic sense (most commonly used to refer to a physical map of the world in a sphere shape).
Granted.
Makotolia: WOW. That's quite clear. What's your major in college? It appears to me that maybe we can benefit from a thread in which we non-native English speakers can learn from you native speakers here on GOG.com.
Psychology, but I just realized that you were asking less for dictionary definitions and more real-life/colloquial usage.
Also, I'm pretty sure there actually WAS a thread like that, but I forget where the heck it is. All I remember is that it was started by that dude whose username I forget who has a ferret in a burrow or something like that as his avatar.
Edit: I think he's Turkish...?
Post edited May 14, 2018 by zeogold