It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much to both Zeogold for this giveaway, and Doc0075 for donating Sudden Strike 4!
gixgox: Just in case
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
is still available, may I ask for it?
It seems my PC could handle it.
zeogold: Granted.
What sinister plan have Doc0075 and zeogold hatched?
I guess they are raising an army of addicted zombies.
Whatever.... as long as the s̶p̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶w̶s̶ the games come, I'll be fine with it.

Thank you, dear Sirs.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can Dogmaus be nominated for Candle?
Thank you for the nomination! I'd love to have it, it's a gorgeus game! I can't wait to be amazed at its art.
Many thanks to OHMYGODJCABOMB, Zeo and DOC0075 for Candle!
Post edited April 01, 2019 by Dogmaus
Thank you very much Doc0075 & zeogold for the game! :)
Thanks to Doc0075 for This is the Police, looks interesting. And @zeogold what are you doing up at 2am administrating a giveaway? Goto bed but yea thanks
Dogmaus: Thank you for the nomination! I'd love to have it, it's a gorgeus game! I can't wait to be amazed at its art.
Many thanks to OHMYGODJCABOMB, Zeo and DOC0075 for Candle!
Glad you liked it, but it's not my merit. The real heroes are Doc and Zeo, and I just came to the party on time. (:
Thank you for Age of Wonders LynetteC. and Zeogold!
Thanking personthingy for Deus Ex GOTY Edition!

And the Golden Zeo, our resident magic genie.
May I request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? Narrowly missed it twice hehe.
Did i miss anything ?
i_hope_you_rot: Did i miss anything ?
Whoosh! All additions gone already.
Good April Fools joke...people giving away games...yeah right!
Hello. May I request Dragonsphere?
roitedo: Hello. May I request Dragonsphere?
So you missed getting it for free all those years before they started charging for the game? If you did, you did.
51nikopol: Good April Fools joke...people giving away games...yeah right!
We steged everything pff :)