It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

servobeupstry: I think you can PM zeogold directly, without having to be "friends" first. Try it.
Themken: No, both parties must have chat enabled for any of them to send a message to the other.
So anyone wanting to sent zeo a key just has to enable their chat, even momentarily, right?
Breja: Production values aren't everything. Driftmoon is full of heart and soul, an obvious work of passionate devs and playing it was really pure joy for me. Dragon Age is a well made, functional product. Like a chair or something. It serves its purpose and does it well, but nothing more.
It's not production values. And you can see the passion, yes. But to rank it so highly did feel like something of a prank...Meh. Matter of taste I guess.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Cavalary
Themken: No, both parties must have chat enabled for any of them to send a message to the other.
Cavalary: So anyone wanting to sent zeo a key just has to enable their chat, even momentarily, right?
Yes, that would work but then zeogold would have to confirm recieving them in here. <shrug> That should be no biggie.
..eve.: Heyo, I would like to donate some game keys. Please accept my friend request when you find the time. :)
servobeupstry: I think you can PM zeogold directly, without having to be "friends" first. Try it.
I tried, it won't let me. :(

Just saw this now:
I know. What I meant was that zeo's chat is enabled, so all eve has to do is enable her chat and contact him right away.
I'll go and see if I can find anything to enable chat. Mind you, I'm not using Galaxy though.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by ..eve.
..eve.: I tried, it won't let me. :(
You should set your settings straight.
..eve.: I tried, it won't let me. :(

Just saw this now:

I know. What I meant was that zeo's chat is enabled, so all eve has to do is enable her chat and contact him right away.
..eve.: I'll go and see if I can find anything to enable chat. Mind you, I'm not using Galaxy though.
I already friended you, but:
You go to your "Privacy & settings" area, head to "privacy", and then change "allow chat messages from" to "everyone".
low rated
New to this ... and late but i will try: Heroes 3 complete Key (H1,H2,H IV , and H V- also apreciated -missed them on sale)... have a nice day X)
Wond: New to this
So you should read the first post to know the rules in this thread. :)
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
Pandemonium! ($)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Startopia ($)
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (†)
Unreal Gold (†)
WARSOW (†)
The Whispered World
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (†)
Since I was nominated for "Pandemonium!", I am going to request that game.

(Lone Scout's Nomination: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post6935)
Post edited April 03, 2019 by TheBigCore
May I have Furi?
Hi Zeo, Please could I have Thea: The Awakening?

Either way, thank you for continuing to administer this giveaway.
May i ask for the copy of Thea?
I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for The Whispered World.
If you are at all drawn to a game that involves typing (not sure if it has support in languages other than English), Epistory is really well done with just a few minor blemishes and the art is really fantastic.

Driftmoon is also good, but Epistory is better!! ;)

(this is not a request as I own it already, just a recommendation)
bler144: If you are at all drawn to a game that involves typing (not sure if it has support in languages other than English), Epistory is really well done with just a few minor blemishes and the art is really fantastic.
For anyone with low-end computers (like mine) though, keep in mind that "Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards" bit.
I would like to request Epistory - Typing Chronicles thank you and have a wonderful day all :-)
Post edited April 03, 2019 by jimrh69