It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Ah, there you are!
Granted.
Ghorpm: Cut me some slack, projects to submit, articles to write... but hey, thanks for the game and huge thanks to Doc0075 for donation :D
Awesome bunch of games. Thanks to all donors. Seems like I'm late to the party:)
erbello: Can I nominate "thorough_gaming" for Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition?
@thorough_gaming: you should like it.
Eh...has this person ever posted anywhere on GOG? I can't find a trace of 'em. If there's nothing out there, I'm afraid they don't qualify.
Ghorpm: Cut me some slack, projects to submit, articles to write... but hey, thanks for the game and huge thanks to Doc0075 for donation :D
truhlik: Awesome bunch of games. Thanks to all donors. Seems like I'm late to the party:)
Get something now! Hop on board! Join the rush! Come on!
Post edited April 01, 2019 by zeogold
zeogold: Eh...has this person ever posted anywhere on GOG? I can't find a trace of 'em. If there's nothing out there, I'm afraid they don't qualify.
He is my shy friend, but I'm understand. I forgot about requirement. Sorry for that.
Post edited April 01, 2019 by erbello
Can Dogmaus be nominated for Candle?
May i have dragon's dogma?
erbello: Can I nominate "thorough_gaming" for Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition?
@thorough_gaming: you should like it.
zeogold: Eh...has this person ever posted anywhere on GOG? I can't find a trace of 'em. If there's nothing out there, I'm afraid they don't qualify.
truhlik: Awesome bunch of games. Thanks to all donors. Seems like I'm late to the party:)
zeogold: Get something now! Hop on board! Join the rush! Come on!
As I read, Warcraft is out of stock:)
park_84: May i have dragon's dogma?
Granted.

Get something now! Hop on board! Join the rush! Come on!
truhlik: As I read, Warcraft is out of stock:)
Find something else! Jump in on the frenzy!
Just in case
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
is still available, may I ask for it?
It seems my PC could handle it.
gixgox: Just in case
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
is still available, may I ask for it?
It seems my PC could handle it.
Granted.
Thanks again to my heroes Doc0075 and Zeo for the game!
Witcher 3 GOTY please?
May I have Singularity™?
Can i have Singularity if it's still available?

Looks like i might be too late, is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered still available in that case?
Post edited April 01, 2019 by user deleted
Thanks to the best Doc I know and to zeo for Tower of Time!
Microfishd: Witcher 3 GOTY please?
Granted.
PMPMGamer: May I have Singularity™?
Also granted.
Point_Man: Looks like i might be too late, is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered still available in that case?
Granted as well.