It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, aside from the generous giving Zeo was up either very early or more likely very late to launch the GA into spring.

Which is also very generous, but GET SOME SLEEP man!
zlaywal: Many thanks for Zeo and Doc0075 for Morrowind

and

I'd like to nominate MarkoH01 for Diablo
Thank you so much for thinking once again of me - much appreciated. Since I was at work when the new update arrived a nomination is really helping me. So again: thank you and don't worry that the game has already been requested, it's the thought that is counting :)
Many thanks to Doc for the game and zeo for keeping this going on :)
low rated
Doc, consider gifting more different games: adventure, sim, indie platformer - I know you have been really generous with D:OS EE & W3, but I feel like I would like to see more different & more indie games in this giveaway.

Hope this isn't really ugly of asking this to you, but I missed the codes this time & I feel like I missed nothing, since many of us already own games donated by you.
high rated
BeatriceElysia: Hope this isn't really ugly of asking this
No offense, but yeah...that's bad. It's not like this is disaster relief where an expert might have ideas on what is actually needed vs. given.

If you don't prefer the entertainment that someone else chooses to generous donate, you should really just keep that to yourself imo.
Doc has donated lots of different stuff this time: This is the police, Morrowind, Sudden Strike 4... He has donated another copy of Divinity:OS (he will have donated enough by now to buy Larian Studios) but that's probably because he loves that game and wants to spread the love, and that's a good thing. My highest respect and gratitude for Doc0075
BeatriceElysia: Hope this isn't really ugly of asking this
bler144: No offense, but yeah...that's bad. It's not like this is disaster relief where an expert might have ideas on what is actually needed vs. given.

If you don't prefer the entertainment that someone else chooses to generous donate, you should really just keep that to yourself imo.
This!
high rated
BeatriceElysia: Doc, consider gifting more different games: adventure, sim, indie platformer - I know you have been really generous with D:OS EE & W3, but I feel like I would like to see more different & more indie games in this giveaway.

Hope this isn't really ugly of asking this to you, but I missed the codes this time & I feel like I missed nothing, since many of us already own games donated by you.
I tend to gift the likes of The Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin a lot as they are more expensive and people are less likely to have the spare cash to buy them. A lot of indies get reduced to £3-£4 in sales making them more widely possible.
I would love to give the likes of Hollow Knight more often but it has yet to get a decent discount.
There are still a few games that Zeo hasn't added to the list yet like Driftmoon and Epistory.

Besides, everyone should own a copy of D:OS and I refuse to stop gifting it until they do!
When its sequel starts hitting the 50-60% discount bracket, I will do the same with that game as well.
Doc0075: Besides, everyone should own a copy of D:OS and I refuse to stop gifting it until they do!
Sounds like a valid approach ^^, I'm finally starting part 2 in coop this week
BeatriceElysia: Doc, consider gifting more different games: adventure, sim, indie platformer - I know you have been really generous with D:OS EE & W3, but I feel like I would like to see more different & more indie games in this giveaway.

Doc0075: I tend to gift the likes of The Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin a lot as they are more expensive and people are less likely to have the spare cash to buy them. A lot of indies get reduced to £3-£4 in sales making them more widely possible.
I would love to give the likes of Hollow Knight more often but it has yet to get a decent discount.
There are still a few games that Zeo hasn't added to the list yet like Driftmoon and Epistory.

Besides, everyone should own a copy of D:OS and I refuse to stop gifting it until they do!
When its sequel starts hitting the 50-60% discount bracket, I will do the same with that game as well.
Thank you for your generosity once again. But you really should not have to explain what and why you donate.
May I have Dungeons 3, please?
if eligible may I ask for the signal from tolva.
piranha1: May I have Dungeons 3, please?
rip my mind missed that game, u deserve it more.

I nominate piranha1 for dungeons 3
Can I have Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood?
I'd like to nominate leon30 for Startopia.