It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thank you Doc0075 for The Signal From Tölva and thanks zeo for key!
Again, a big thank you to Doc0075 and zeogold for generosity and keeping this wonderful initiative going. Finally became a proud owner of D:OS.
Thanks for the Dungeons 3, Doc0075 and Zeogold. :)
high rated
Heyo, I would like to donate some game keys. Please accept my friend request when you find the time. :)
Microfishd: Don't you mean Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition? You really do mean that one, but just mis-typed. I know you did. Mhm-hm. (You must have, it is inconceivable that you meant anything else.) :D
Dragon Age Origins isn't even in the same league as Driftmoon. It can't even buy a ticket to watch that league from the bleachers (and I did actually like Origins).
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Breja
..eve.: Heyo, I would like to donate some game keys. Please accept my friend request when you find the time. :)
The community thanks you. Welcome to GOG.
Breja: Dragon Age Origins isn't even in the same league as Driftmoon. It can't even buy a ticket to watch that league from the bleachers (and I did actually like Origins).
Um, tempted to say April 1 is past?
..eve.: Heyo, I would like to donate some game keys. Please accept my friend request when you find the time. :)
I think you can PM zeogold directly, without having to be "friends" first. Try it.
Deleted (was wrong anyway ;))
Post edited April 02, 2019 by MarkoH01
Breja: Dragon Age Origins isn't even in the same league as Driftmoon. It can't even buy a ticket to watch that league from the bleachers (and I did actually like Origins).
Cavalary: Um, tempted to say April 1 is past?
Production values aren't everything. Driftmoon is full of heart and soul, an obvious work of passionate devs and playing it was really pure joy for me. Dragon Age is a well made, functional product. Like a chair or something. It serves its purpose and does it well, but nothing more.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Breja
Doc0075: I tend to gift the likes of The Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin a lot as they are more expensive and people are less likely to have the spare cash to buy them. A lot of indies get reduced to £3-£4 in sales making them more widely possible.
I would love to give the likes of Hollow Knight more often but it has yet to get a decent discount.
There are still a few games that Zeo hasn't added to the list yet like Driftmoon and Epistory.

Besides, everyone should own a copy of D:OS and I refuse to stop gifting it until they do!
When its sequel starts hitting the 50-60% discount bracket, I will do the same with that game as well.
MarkoH01: Thank you for your generosity once again. But you really should not have to explain what and why you donate.
Have to agree on this, our dear resident Doc is free 2 donate ANY & watever he so wishes & chooses 2. He doesn't owe us anything. In fact, we (read as me & most of us on his receiving end) on the other hand probably owe him a great deal of gratitude 4 his generosity in this forum & i wld like 2 take this opportunity 2 thk him once again.

I 2 may hv often miss the games he donated here but in no way wld i even think of suggest wat he shd & shd not donte here cos that's entirely his call. In fact, i really appreciate him donating more of the big AAA games such as W3 cos presumably most of us wld indeed not hv bought them due 2 their higher price. So thk u Doc once again 4 being so kind 2 our community & i do hope i wld hv a chance 2 get a game donated fr u here (if i'm not late 2 the party as usual), lol. =)
Post edited April 02, 2019 by tomyam80
servobeupstry: I think you can PM zeogold directly, without having to be "friends" first. Try it.
No, both parties must have chat enabled for any of them to send a message to the other.
servobeupstry: I think you can PM zeogold directly, without having to be "friends" first. Try it.
Themken: No, both parties must have chat enabled for any of them to send a message to the other.
But Zeo does have his chat enabled for everyone, not just "friends".
Themken: No, both parties must have chat enabled for any of them to send a message to the other.
Breja: But Zeo does have his chat enabled for everyone, not just "friends".
Yes, but neither he nor you could send any pms to each other unless your chat was also set to everyone or you have made friends.
Breja: But Zeo does have his chat enabled for everyone, not just "friends".
Themken: Yes, but neither he nor you could send any pms to each other unless your chat was also set to everyone or you have made friends.
I know. What I meant was that zeo's chat is enabled, so all eve has to do is enable her chat and contact him right away.