It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Microfishd: Witcher 3 GOTY please?
zeogold: Granted.
THANK YOU! :D :D

Thank you so very much @Doc0075 & @Zeogold for the amazing gift! I really appreciate it!
Post edited April 01, 2019 by Microfishd
Thank you so much to Doc0075 and zeogold for Singularity.
I hope it's not verboten to ask for Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition ...? [sweats profusely]
May I request Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition?
personthingy: I hope it's not verboten to ask for Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition ...? [sweats profusely]
Granted.
Braggadar: May I request Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition?
Slightly slow. Try again!
Post edited April 01, 2019 by zeogold
Damn. If Saint's Row is unavailable (likely), may I request Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition instead?
Braggadar: Damn. If Saint's Row is unavailable (likely), may I request Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition instead?
Granted.
Woah you goto be quick in this place, may I request a twirl on This Is the Police? Cheers
zeogold: Sudden Strike 4 (x2)
can me haz it?
supplementscene: Woah you goto be quick in this place, may I request a twirl on This Is the Police? Cheers
Granted.
zeogold: Sudden Strike 4 (x2)
te_lanus: can me haz it?
Also granted.
Post edited April 01, 2019 by zeogold
May I have Sudden Strike 4?

Thank you.
Thanx Zeo and Doc0075
Vingry: May I have Sudden Strike 4?

Thank you.
Granted.
psycoman27: Ah sorry, I didn't realise I had been replied to. i must not have checked my notifications. Oh well. I hope if someone has Age of Wonders now they're happy with it!
zeogold: I mean, nobody else has asked for it, but it's as I said before: you need to either change your chat settings to "public" or you need to add me as a friend. Otherwise, there's no way available for me to get the game to you because your chat's locked for me.
Okay. I'll change my settings! Thanks for the info.
personthingy: I hope it's not verboten to ask for Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition ...? [sweats profusely]
zeogold: Granted.
Aaaa thank you so much, Doc0075, for your kindness and the game! And big thanks to the freakishly fast and ridiculously diligent zeogold