It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to nominate TheBigCore for Pandemonium!
BeatriceElysia:
Seriously? Complaining about what gets donated now? (And see the dozens and dozens of different games in Doc's own giveaways, by the way...)
Besides, not that it needs any explaining, but good games that are still quite pricy will always be in demand, AND multiple copies of them means more different people have a chance at them, while more different games may mean the same people getting one each month.
BeatriceElysia: Hope this isn't really ugly of asking this to you,
"Extremely shitty" is the description I would use.
Doc0075: There are still a few games that Zeo hasn't added to the list yet like Driftmoon and Epistory.

Besides, everyone should own a copy of D:OS and I refuse to stop gifting it until they do!
When its sequel starts hitting the 50-60% discount bracket, I will do the same with that game as well.
I feel like we should applaud your taste in games at least as much as your generosity. D:OS is indeed a great game (and I assume the same of the seuqel, though I haven't had the chance to play it yet), but it's even more true of Driftmoon that everyone should own it and play it ASAP. I honestly think it's one of the very best RPGs of (at least) the last decade.
Post edited April 01, 2019 by Breja
roitedo: Hello. May I request Dragonsphere?
Themken: So you missed getting it for free all those years before they started charging for the game? If you did, you did.
It seems there is still a chance of get it here. :)
Is Divinity: OS that good? I might have to check it out next time it's on sale.
Doc0075: Besides, everyone should own a copy of D:OS and I refuse to stop gifting it until they do!
lol xD That sounds like never-ending quest.

Well, I do not have this game for one main reason - I probably will not have enough time to play it daily and to finish it.
if eligible, may i request for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
*Coughs* I'd like to request for Lumino City if it's still up for grabs.
Doc0075: I tend to gift the likes of The Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin a lot as they are more expensive and people are less likely to have the spare cash to buy them.
I fall into this category and greatly appreciate the giveaways for these games.
Doc0075: Besides, everyone should own a copy of D:OS and I refuse to stop gifting it until they do!
When its sequel starts hitting the 50-60% discount bracket, I will do the same with that game as well.
How similar is it to D2: DC? I played a couple of hours of that, but was always running a mental deficit, and then the game went very badly indeed.
Breja: ...it's even more true of Driftmoon that everyone should own it and play it ASAP. I honestly think it's one of the very best RPGs of (at least) the last decade.
Don't you mean Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition? You really do mean that one, but just mis-typed. I know you did. Mhm-hm. (You must have, it is inconceivable that you meant anything else.) :D
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Microfishd
high rated
zaMNal: May I request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? Narrowly missed it twice hehe.
roitedo: Hello. May I request Dragonsphere?
piranha1: May I have Dungeons 3, please?
amrit9037: if eligible may I ask for the signal from tolva.
badon: Can I have Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood?
Nicole28: *Coughs* I'd like to request for Lumino City if it's still up for grabs.
All granted.

yzane: if eligible, may i request for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
Too late, sorry.

i_hope_you_rot: Did i miss anything ?
Well, there was the parades, the elephants, the juggling tap-dancers....
bler144: GET SOME SLEEP man!
I've forgotten what that feels like.
You...you've donated 21 copies of it......I'm frightened...
Thank you lots to the marvelous Doc0075 (the gift which never stops giving!) and dear Zeo for keeping the show running! You people are just the best.
Nicole28: Thank you lots to the marvelous Doc0075 (the gift which never stops giving!) and dear Zeo for keeping the show running! You people are just the best.
Nicole said it better than I could have. I second it wholeheartedly!
Breja: it's even more true of Driftmoon that everyone should own it and play it ASAP.
I thought it was very good, but I went into it hearing this sort of hype and expecting the greatest thing ever, but was slightly disappointed that it was only very good and not amaaaaazing.

imo.
Nicole28: Thank you lots to the marvelous Doc0075 (the gift which never stops giving!) and dear Zeo for keeping the show running! You people are just the best.
Microfishd: Nicole said it better than I could have. I second it wholeheartedly!
Thirding!
badon: Can I have Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood?
zeogold: All granted.

zeogold: You...you've donated 21 copies of it......I'm frightened...
Thanks! Thanks to truhlik for donating it. Robin Hood was in my wishlist :)
Post edited April 02, 2019 by badon