It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vainamoinen: but I feel you.
That always sounds really creepy...

'I feel for you' sounds much more appropriate, and so much less creepy...

Hey!, I'm bitching... :P
Vainamoinen: But now we're talking horrible, nigh constant psychosis. He's raging, he's screaming at the top of his lungs, he's stomping and knocking and singing and yodeling, sometimes days and nights to no end.
Damn. I've seen psychosis in action first hand. I think my neighbour situation pales in comparison to the chaos living above you. That is just insane. With no intervention from anyone!? I am really surprised, considering there is an element of potential danger to his behavior. You got my sympathy.

Trooper1270: 'I feel for you' sounds much more appropriate, and so much less creepy...
Not so creepy for me. ;) Maybe because I'm guilty of sometimes saying "I feel you" too? But I will admit, those same words taken completely out of context..., now all I can hear in my mind is me repeating those words with my voice in creepy seduction mode and it cracks me up! xD
Post edited April 10, 2022 by matterbandit
low rated
JoaoPauloZA: Juicy Smollet released from jail. What a joke. "I'm not suicidal. I'm innocent." ROTFLMAO
why were you downvoted? Is gog forums the new cespool of trolls? sad that trolls to normal people ratio are 1000:1.
no justice in dark times..
matterbandit: Damn. I've seen psychosis in action first hand. I think my neighbour situation pales in comparison to the chaos living above you. That is just insane. With no intervention from anyone!? I am really surprised, considering there is an element of potential danger to his behavior. You got my sympathy.
Thanks, and nobody is helping at all. I've been begging the police, the landlord, the parents of the dude, several social institutions around here, to no avail. This guy either dies up there or I clobber him senseless, nothing else seems to move things in any direction.
iamBatman12: War sucks, Covid 19 sucks. this thing literally stole effing 2 years from everybody.
I was lucky enough to be in a situation where Covid had low impact on me but I really feel for the 18 y/o:s that wanted to party and see the world but had to put everything on hold.

The ongoing war is horrible but it kinda feels like ripping off a band-aid: now Europe finally can cut loose of Russia. No more attempt at playing nice or making business.
God damn it. Whenever I let my sons play with my phone some game(s), afterwards there are like 10 new freemium games installed. And I have to uninstall them afterwards.

I think the reason is that the games they are playing have lots of forced ads that try to get you to install yet another freemium game to the phone, so they do. They don't fully understand what they are doing, they just click click click.

At least they are not buying anything on my expense, but still. I wish there was a way to block them from installing anything to the phone without e.g. a PIN code (on an Android phone), I have to check... Maybe I have to set up another restricted account for them, if it is possible?

The same with our tablet that they mainly use, but there I care less, I probably wipe it out at some point to clean everything out. Somehow they've managed to install a Squid Games wallpaper to the tablet. Damn Koreans with their hit TV shows...

iamBatman12: War sucks, Covid 19 sucks. this thing literally stole effing 2 years from everybody.
Mjauv: I was lucky enough to be in a situation where Covid had low impact on me but I really feel for the 18 y/o:s that wanted to party and see the world but had to put everything on hold.
When I was 18, I was keenly playing computer games so I wouldn't have lost much anyway.

I never really enjoyed "partying" in itself that much, started doing it a few years later merely to meet girls. When I finally met someone I stayed with, I lost interest to go to parties again. I mean, why bother, I already have someone to have sex with?

I guess nowadays it helps when the whippersnappers have Tinder and whatever. No need for partying, just swipe swipe swipe. I guess that sucks if you are a charming person with ugly appearance that people have to meet in real life to fall in love with you...
Post edited April 18, 2022 by timppu
Is it *really* necessary for a forum user to make a topic to attack another user?
low rated
dtgreene: Is it *really* necessary for a forum user to make a topic to attack another user?
Were they attacking another user or just pointing out double standards or worse?
My cat just killed my three daughters.
YIIKingOut: My cat just killed my three daughters.
Sounds like a Man bites dog story.
Maybe you should get some other, less dangerous pet. I recommend Komodo dragons.
Got an injury in my right biceps today at work. Hurt a little but the arm still works which is good news because us guys know what the right arm and hand is used for.
jepsen1977: Got an injury in my right biceps today at work. Hurt a little but the arm still works which is good news because us guys know what the right arm and hand is used for.
Holding a beer, right? The left hand is for the TV remote.
Må ha en øl! (Got to have a beer)
Post edited April 27, 2022 by Themken
Considering buying a motorcycle, but I'm a bit torn. This would be my first bike, so I'm looking for doing it on the cheap. This means buying the damn thing very soon before demand shoots up, prices follow and options get narrowed. I mean, this is Finland, so there's a definite season for bikes. On the other hand this in Finland - so there's that unpredictable war-fighting neighbouring country over yonder with Victory Day and our NATO application coming up, and it's hard to say whether I would be better off holding on to the money for now. Maybe I'll give it a few more weeks.
I've known about this for a very long time but it's still infuriating this got lumped under the "magic" carpet by the elite and politicians (lead poisoning);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV3dnLzthDA
https://www.veritasium.com/videos/2022/4/22/the-man-who-accidentally-killed-the-most-people-in-history

Themken: Må ha en øl! (Got to have a beer)
And here I thought you were Swedish... ;)