It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Destroyed a plastic stirring spoon because I forgot to turn off the heat.
Pockets aren't enough. I need a whole inventory with me!
honglath: Pockets aren't enough. I need a whole inventory with me!
Be glad you even have those. Some clothes either:
* Don't have pockets.
* Have pockets, but they're too small to be practical.
* Have fake pockets. It has what looks like they could be pockets, but you can't actually open them to put stuff into them.

Maybe it's time for you to start carrying a purse?
Not really bitching or anything, but I miss the FEAR flash sale. Totally forgot the deadine
dtgreene: Be glad you even have those. Some clothes either:
* Don't have pockets.
* Have fake pockets. It has what looks like they could be pockets, but you can't actually open them to put stuff into them.

Your three points are very much a problem with clothes for women, which is why a lot of women always carry a bag or pouch or some such.
dtgreene: Be glad you even have those. Some clothes either:
* Don't have pockets.

The inventory would be so that i can skip past that part, which is likely even more annoying to deal with trying to keep track of it.
The coffee machine at the office isn't working because it has lost its connection to the provider's server.

I've been cut off from coffee by DRM.
I again saw the one Onion headline that you never want to see, but which unfortunately had to be published.

(It's barely over a week since the last time The Onion had to use that headline.)
€2.60 for a litre of standard petrol.
€2.60 for a litre of milk.
€2.60 for a third of a litre of beer in the shop.

Thank goodness water is still cheap here. Thanks to droughts this is not the situation for everyone. I hear, for example, USA's west coast is about to run out of water. I guess there will be a new migration soon but away this time.

About £2.23.
Post edited June 20, 2022 by Themken
Some relatives were going to visit, but unfortunately they've tested positive for COVID-19, so that's not happening.
Themken: €2.60 for a litre of standard petrol.
€2.60 for a litre of milk.
€2.60 for a third of a litre of beer in the shop.

Thank goodness water is still cheap here. Thanks to droughts this is not the situation for everyone. I hear, for example, USA's west coast is about to run out of water. I guess there will be a new migration soon but away this time.

About £2.23.
Welcome to cheaper than UK prices! ;)
I f*cking hate paperwork. The stress you feel when you think you lost an important document, or the feeling when you don't remember where you last put it. Sometimes being tidy just isn't enough. F*CK!
Vinry36: I f*cking hate paperwork. The stress you feel when you think you lost an important document, or the feeling when you don't remember where you last put it. Sometimes being tidy just isn't enough. F*CK!
I feel you man...

Edit: just realized you also from Indonesia. Yeah. Bureaucracy
Post edited June 21, 2022 by Ardhium
Vinry36: I f*cking hate paperwork. The stress you feel when you think you lost an important document, or the feeling when you don't remember where you last put it. Sometimes being tidy just isn't enough. F*CK!
Ardhium: I feel you man...

Edit: just realized you also from Indonesia. Yeah. Bureaucracy
Good to know that humanity has a common foe. ^^
viperfdl: Good to know that humanity has a common foe. ^^
You'll know your really enemy when going to a country with worse bureaucracy. I have never done that though, only went to a country with better one. It felt really good experiencing a trust-based bureaucracy.