It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I enjoy strategy.
Well,at least yours a valid reason, unlike "Tradition!" or "Unwritten Rules!". One thing annoy me the most when watching Baseball is sheer amount of the mound visit.
tinyE: I enjoy strategy.
zlaywal: Well,at least yours a valid reason, unlike "Tradition!" or "Unwritten Rules!". One thing annoy me the most when watching Baseball is sheer amount of the mound visit.
Yeah, the mound visits are bad, and I wish they'd enforce the box rule. By law they are not allowed to leave the batters box during an at bat, but IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME! :P
In Final Fantasy 2, I had bad luck getting the Berserk tome. It's supposedly a 20% drop from Magicians, but I got 2 Mage's Staves (the 5% drop) before the enemy *finally* dropped the Berserk tome.
DubConqueror: And I also hate it when people say a certain three-letter-acronym is bad and unwanted without saying what it is.
dtgreene: It's because that acronym, or rather those that use that acronym, is so toxic that I don't want to include the acronym in my post.
But if we don't know what the TLA is, how are we supposed to know we're not supposed to use it because it's supposed to be so super offensive? KWIM?

There should be a pinned post on here that informs us plebeians of the updated Newspeak so that we don't accidentally commit a thoughtcrime.
Learned about another awful SCOTUS ruling.

Also, got a 404 error the first time I clicked the "new post" button to make a new post.
dtgreene: Learned about another awful SCOTUS ruling.

Also, got a 404 error the first time I clicked the "new post" button to make a new post.
What? the one about Louisiana? That's a great ruling, for however long it lasts. Knowing you I find it hard to believe you could object to it. Are you sure you read it right?
Post edited February 08, 2019 by tinyE

tinyE: What? the one about Louisiana? That's a great ruling, for however long it lasts. Knowing you I find it hard to believe you could object to it. Are you sure you read it right?
No, not that ruling; it was the one about Alabama.
The "Pet Sematary" remake's trailer was making me happy when it was vague enough to let us believe it was faithful to the book. The new released trailer depresses me. What the fuck is that shit.

Well get used to that for with a conservative supreme court you will get those rulings for the next 30 years or so.

jepsen1977: Well get used to that for with a conservative supreme court you will get those rulings for the next 30 years or so.
We can only hope.
Telika: The "Pet Sematary" remake's trailer was making me happy when it was vague enough to let us believe it was faithful to the book. The new released trailer depresses me. What the fuck is that shit.
I simply boycott any remakes and reboots by Hollywood.
Waste of time and money.
tort1234: I simply boycott any remakes and reboots by Hollywood.
Waste of time and money.
Isn't almost everything from Hollywood a waste of time and money?
Waste of time and money.
DadJoke007: Isn't almost everything from Hollywood a waste of time and money?
Except for Christoper Nolan movies, everything else is.
Telika: The "Pet Sematary" remake's trailer was making me happy when it was vague enough to let us believe it was faithful to the book. The new released trailer depresses me. What the fuck is that shit.
Waste of time and money.
Correct and didn't they make a mess with the Death Wish movie remake with Bruce Willis,the tough guy (not).
Post edited February 11, 2019 by Tauto
jepsen1977: Well get used to that for with a conservative supreme court you will get those rulings for the next 30 years or so.
Emob78: We can only hope.
Plus Judge Ginsburg should be dropping off the perch any day now.