It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Steam Users remind me of AOL customers....
Come on, we aren't that bad and a lot of games are Steam only... I don't recall anything ever being AOL only.
scampywiak: A year later and I'm still poor and drunk. Life, life never changes...
Life can always get worse. A year later you can be poor and sober.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by monkeydelarge
It's "Bitch about life in general", not "try to throw subtle insults at others". I really have no idea why do you have tendency to attack whatever you dislike, but it's pretty sad given the fact that you're fairly nice otherwise (if you were like Crosmando it wouldn't bug me to the slightest, but you're not)
Fenixp: It's "Bitch about life in general", not "try to throw subtle insults at others". I really have no idea why do you have tendency to attack whatever you dislike, but it's pretty sad given the fact that you're fairly nice otherwise (if you were like Crosmando it wouldn't bug me to the slightest, but you're not)
Would it make a difference if im talking from experience?. And yes i worked for AOL for several years.
Fenixp: (if you were like Crosmando it wouldn't bug me to the slightest, but you're not)
Comparing one Aussie to another one? Oh, I see what's going on here. You're a little racist, aren't ya.
F4LL0UT: Comparing one Aussie to another one? Oh, I see what's going on here. You're a little racist, aren't ya.
Crosmando is an Aussie? Ooooh, that explains everything! Wait, what was the other thing you said?
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Fenixp
Fenixp: It's "Bitch about life in general", not "try to throw subtle insults at others". I really have no idea why do you have tendency to attack whatever you dislike, but it's pretty sad given the fact that you're fairly nice otherwise (if you were like Crosmando it wouldn't bug me to the slightest, but you're not)
That is his way of bitching about Steam users.
20 games from GOG or 10 CEs games from BFG ? It's hard to make a decision .
Post edited December 14, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Someone slap ne_zavarj. :P
Overly plucked eyebrows... it’s completely out of control, and it’s creepy.

Even men are doing it too, in this age.

Tidily trim them, brashly brush them back or even boastfully braid them,
but leave at least a semblance of the bushy brows that nature had intended. :P
GhostwriterDoF: Overly plucked eyebrows... it’s completely out of control, and it’s creepy.

I'm with you 100%. The bigger the better. If they can't hold a pencil, I don't even consider them eyebrows.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by AdamR
GhostwriterDoF: Overly plucked eyebrows... it’s completely out of control, and it’s creepy.

I agree. The hatred for hair in this country is insane. They are treated like Cthulhu tentacles that grow out of our bodies when they are really, just hair...
Post edited December 14, 2013 by monkeydelarge
tinyE: Someone slap ne_zavarj. :P
*slaps ne_zavarj*
How dare you even consider buying something different than GOG games?
*slaps tinyE*
How dare you order me around?
tinyE: Someone slap ne_zavarj. :P
F4LL0UT: *slaps ne_zavarj*
How dare you even consider buying something different than GOG games?
*slaps tinyE*
How dare you order me around?
I already blew up Poland once last night playing EE; I could go back and do it again!
Waking up at noon feels great. I really need to find a job that starts around 1PM that does not involve a grill, a spatula, and a fryer. What is the freaking obsession with starting the day so early? 6am-11am sucks and I can't wait for my retirement that is hopefully twenty-five years away.
Alright, its only mid-December and I'm already sick of snow. It snowed Sunday, then it snowed Tuesday and now its Saturday and its snowing again! Come on!

I go to leave for work on Tuesday and the locks of my car were frozen! That has never happened in my entire driving life. I even have a "car survival" tool which has a belt cutter, a thing to break windows, etc. which includes a lock de-icer. Guess where I keep it?