It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: I created a Steam support ticket today and asked them to remove all Bethesda games from my account .
Fenixp: Bethesda doesn't give a shit. Just ignore those games and spread bad rep if you want to hurt them, but those games could potentially become valuable to you or to someone else than you and since you have already paid Bethesda, they won't care.
Out of curiosity, what does Bethesda do?
We out hunting with family yesterday for the last day of buck season. Not a single deer was in the hunting zones we were visiting and my toes were frozen. Next time, I'm getting real hunting boots and I'm definitely going out in November when it's warmer and the deer haven't all been chased away.
infinite9: We out hunting with family yesterday for the last day of buck season. Not a single deer was in the hunting zones we were visiting and my toes were frozen. Next time, I'm getting real hunting boots and I'm definitely going out in November when it's warmer and the deer haven't all been chased away.
One of my worst memories as a kid. Hunting in November. Stuck in a tree, freezing my ass off, didn't see a damn thing, and bored out of my mind. Didn't even get to fire a damn shot. My first and last hunting experience...no thanks, I'll stay in the heated house unless it's for survival.
infinite9: We out hunting with family yesterday for the last day of buck season. Not a single deer was in the hunting zones we were visiting and my toes were frozen. Next time, I'm getting real hunting boots and I'm definitely going out in November when it's warmer and the deer haven't all been chased away.
jjsimp: One of my worst memories as a kid. Hunting in November. Stuck in a tree, freezing my ass off, didn't see a damn thing, and bored out of my mind. Didn't even get to fire a damn shot. My first and last hunting experience...no thanks, I'll stay in the heated house unless it's for survival.
I'm going to keep trying. Hopefully I'll be able to get a license for a spring hunt for some other animal. Otherwise I'll see about trying to get to a southern state to do some hunting preferably hog hunting.
Had a bunch of finance issues during school which didn't allow me to concentrate. Still, I was set to get a high grade. When I got my report back, I was one mark lower than what I need to get into my intended course (medicine). FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Even my teachers were surprised (End of year exams are marked by a 3rd party).

Anyway, now, I'm stuck on what to do with my life or what course to go for. I can apply to any course except for that one (and a couple such as law and engineering). Pretty annoying subject, and to be just one little teensy mark down from what I need is really annoying the crap outta me.

*sigh*

EDIT: Added more UUUUU to FUUUU
Post edited December 15, 2013 by anthem03
anthem03: Anyway, now, I'm stuck on what to do with my life or what course to go for.
Judge Smails has some advice for you.
Well im still not working. Been months now. Not many call backs from recruiters. those two previous pick pack type jobs ( 2 x 8 months) must have fucked me over for call centre work again (its been 3 years since i did that stuff). Xmas is close ...going to be difficult for next few months til job market is back
Yep I agree! nijuu work Night shifts packing shelves! you get Loads of cash!
fr33kSh0w2012: Yep I agree! nijuu work Night shifts packing shelves! you get Loads of cash!
Had a look into that. None of the big supermarkets seem to have positions available on their websites... despite that ive seen new people working at the local ones..so im wondering where they applied *stumped*.... do they even do night shifts anymore?
fr33kSh0w2012: Yep I agree! nijuu work Night shifts packing shelves! you get Loads of cash!
nijuu: Had a look into that. None of the big supermarkets seem to have positions available on their websites... despite that ive seen new people working at the local ones..so im wondering where they applied *stumped*.... do they even do night shifts anymore?
Yeah they Do but they DO NOT put those positions on the internet you actually have to GO To Those places and apply there!
Well this week I am supposed to be having a Christmas lunch with a group I do voluntary work with, The co-coordinator is organizing it and I only have her contact details. I have been sent a menu which I replied to but I do not know where the lunch will be taking place or at what time.

Over the past week I have sent 3 emails and tried to call a number of times. I cannot get in touch with her. I was actually passing her office earlier today so stopped in but she wasn't there apparently.

What bugs me the most is that I wont be there when i am supposedly expected, I really hate being late by even a few minutes so just not being able to attend at all due to this will bug the hell out of me. But my hands are tied.
I didn't sleep very well the night before yesternight (five to six hours). Didn't sleep at all last night, although I did catch a quick kip between 6:15 and 9:05, have been going since then. It's 23:25 now and I've still got shit to do.

My blood must have been replaced by coffee by now.
I pulled out my back shoveling my half-mile driveway yesterday.
My neighbor with a plowtruck drove right past me and then proceeded to plow the neighbors driveway.
Grr..
I suffer from severe mental illness. The nearest psychiatrist is 200 miles away. He wants to help me over the phone, but the problem with that is that I have a major fear of phones. So I need psychiatric help before using a phone to call for psychiatric help.

This has been just a really shitty day (heh... what else is new?) Nothing specifically horrible has happened. I just feel like I am in the wrong dimension. I'm having some semi-hallucinations that I am living in a different house in a different town. I don't feel like myself. All the things that usually help calm me down - games, a shower, some fresh air, a funny movie - just make me feel worse.

I feel like I am stuck in limbo. And these fucking allergies certainly don't help.
nijuu: You can send all ur snow here if u want. Cant say most of my fellow aussies would welcome it though....
I'll send you the additional 1-3 inches that I am supposed to get overnight.