It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Went back from the dark to light theme on GOG forums. Ewwww now i remember why i preferred the dark theme. We need more theme options on the forums :)
nijuu: Went back from the dark to light theme on GOG forums. Ewwww now i remember why i preferred the dark theme. We need more theme options on the forums :)
Does anyone use the light theme? It's awful. I'm happy with the dark theme.
AHHHH I just tried the light theme. Shit I'm blind! :O
Just tried the dark theme. Ugh. Reminds of all those game manuals that were PDF'd from a white-on-black original.
tinyE: AHHHH I just tried the light theme. Shit I'm blind! :O
Haha, yeah, tried it out again 2 days ago or so, switched right back xD
I just minced half a dozen jalapenos for pico de gallo, and now I have to teak a leak. Damn.
HereForTheBeer: I just minced half a dozen jalapenos for pico de gallo, and now I have to teak a leak. Damn.
pico de gallo?
HereForTheBeer: Just tried the dark theme. Ugh. Reminds of all those game manuals that were PDF'd from a white-on-black original.
Holy crap, you use the light theme. Do you wear sunglasses while you are on the forums?
HereForTheBeer: I just minced half a dozen jalapenos for pico de gallo, and now I have to teak a leak. Damn.
You're having mexican food tonight, as well. I didn't make the pico de gallo using a Jar of Salsa, but the rest of the mexican food I will be making...well not the tortillas.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by jjsimp
tinyE: pico de gallo?
It's a staple of Mexican cuisine: from family-to-family it's a variation of tomato, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, and lemon or lime juice. Dice, mince, stir. Not quite a salsa though it's often used like one.

Edit: I think it translates to "beak of the rooster", and I shortened it to "chicken lips"

jjsimp: You're having mexican food tonight, as well. I didn't make the pico de gallo using a Jar of Salsa, but the rest of the mexican food I will be making...well not the tortillas.
Carnitas, here. Cheating on the tortillas, as well, though over vacation I had my MiL show my wife (again) how to make good flour tortillas. So simple, yet also so simple to screw up.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by HereForTheBeer
tinyE: pico de gallo?
HereForTheBeer: It's a staple of Mexican cuisine: from family-to-family it's a variation of tomato, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, and lemon or lime juice. Dice, mince, stir. Not quite a salsa though it's often used like one.

Edit: I think it translates to "beak of the rooster", and I shortened it to "chicken lips"

jjsimp: You're having mexican food tonight, as well. I didn't make the pico de gallo using a Jar of Salsa, but the rest of the mexican food I will be making...well not the tortillas.
HereForTheBeer: Carnitas, here. Cheating on the tortillas, as well, though over vacation I had my MiL show my wife (again) how to make good flour tortillas. So simple, yet also so simple to screw up.
Up where I live if they can't grind it up and jam it into a sausage casing they don't eat it. XD And yes I know that's going to spurn a run of sausage comments but it's the truth; lots of eastern Europeans up here. Thank god it's not English, their food sucks! :P
A year later and I'm still poor and drunk. Life, life never changes...
I have to fix a freaking bug and because of it I have to work tomorrow. And if I'm unlucky even during the holidays.
relaxed nature of the xmas sale vs hectic insomnia sale is bugging me a bit
Why Mr. Garbage Man, won't you turn the garbage can upside down WHEN IT'S POURING BUCKETS OF RAIN OUTSIDE. Putting a bag into a wet garbage can is hardly ideal.
Steam Users remind me of AOL customers....