It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas everyone! I just wish it was cold, or at least chilly. It's 77° F here. x_x
Exoanthrope: Merry Christmas everyone! I just wish it was cold, or at least chilly. It's 77° F here. x_x
Here (California) we're having a minor storm with strong winds and heavy rain. Glad to be indoors.
Merry Christmas to all.
Exoanthrope: Merry Christmas everyone! I just wish it was cold, or at least chilly. It's 77° F here. x_x
Merry Christmas everyone!

I know what you mean. I think they're saying it will be the warmest Christmas on record in th UK... or something like that anyway.
It's windy, but it's not really cold.
Happy Holidays, everyone!
mrkgnao: Here (California) we're having a minor storm with strong winds and heavy rain. Glad to be indoors.
Merry Christmas to all.
Snow is in the forecast for some areas in California, including mine! It will at least be colder and wetter than last year for me.
Well according to my timezone i'm really late but Merry Christmas or Frohe Weihnachten to everyone!
7:22pm here- Northeast- USA- It was like 65 degrees today..... I'm not complaining I love this weather!
jadegiant: Happy Holidays, everyone!
mrkgnao: Here (California) we're having a minor storm with strong winds and heavy rain. Glad to be indoors.
Merry Christmas to all.
jadegiant: Snow is in the forecast for some areas in California, including mine! It will at least be colder and wetter than last year for me.
No snow expected in the SF Bay area, I believe.
mrkgnao: No snow expected in the SF Bay area, I believe.
Doesn't look like it, but I'm a few hours north. The main highway north into my area should see some snow tonight. But I'm not driving anywhere.
marry christmas
around 40 degrees F and rainy here in Oregon - getting close to freezing tonight.

Pretty typical - maybe even a bit colder than usual, though this is also the wettest December in a couple decades at least.
bler144: around 40 degrees F and rainy here in Oregon - getting close to freezing tonight.

Pretty typical - maybe even a bit colder than usual, though this is also the wettest December in a couple decades at least.
Do you live by Portland?!
adaliabooks: Merry Christmas everyone!

I know what you mean. I think they're saying it will be the warmest Christmas on record in th UK... or something like that anyway.
It's windy, but it's not really cold.
Same here.
There were record high temperatures yesterday (up to 15°C) and it was actually colder today but still very high (around 11°C) for 24th of December.
Meh, I was out today for a while in t-shirt ad short pants and it was quite manageable.

Merry Christmas to you all as well!
When did this turn into a weather report/forecast thread? :P

Vitek: There were record high temperatures yesterday (up to 15°C) and it was actually colder today but still very high (around 11°C) for 24th of December.
->
Vitek: Same here.
About 12-15°C (54-59°F)/day, ~2°C (35°F) right now (2:15am). Lots of wind and no rain. No snow this December except for 1-2 days, and probably no more snow this year. The last snowy Christmas was in 2009 or 2010, scrap the commercials. :P
Same here. The warmest day in December ever recorded. And tomorrow looks to be even warmer.

By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!