It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Vote trentonlf's Husky :)
apehater: um ... for president?
More qualified than some of the folks we have running our current race...
apehater: um ... for president?
IAmSinistar: More qualified than some of the folks we have running our current race...
hmm i don't know, all current rulers won't get in the news papers with a line like "president bribed with a can of dog food!"
budejovice: EDIT: Though I should have noted the precedent set here. :)
I was expecting this comment.
Consider that post a one-time-only personal Hanukkah gift.
apehater: hmm i don't know, all current rulers won't get in the news papers with a line like "president bribed with a can of dog food!"
I could actually excuse that more than some of the backroom deals other presidents have made. Besides, a dog already has mastered the political skill of putting their nose to another's ass. :)
mrkgnao: Consider that post a one-time-only personal Hanukkah gift.
A dank.
budejovice: A dank.
Bitte.

EDIT: Hmm, was playing off of danke, but now I see that it could also be read as "please". In which case, "no thanks". :)
Post edited December 11, 2015 by IAmSinistar
vote for calm and merry Christmas
"It's Christmas at Ground Zero, the button has been pressed. The man on the radio has just told us, that this is not a test."
Lifthrasil: vote tentronlf !

At L- how much are we now?
L-∞.
HypersomniacLive: L-∞.
Your little glyph people get harder and harder to figure out. That one is an inchworm staring at a gumball, yes?
HypersomniacLive: L-∞.
IAmSinistar: Your little glyph people get harder and harder to figure out. That one is an inchworm staring at a gumball, yes?
It's L minus infinity I believe :-)
IAmSinistar: Your little glyph people get harder and harder to figure out. That one is an inchworm staring at a gumball, yes?
Hahaha, what trentonlf said, but the way you see it is pretty cool!
Unofficial Vote Count:

trentonlf 18 (cristigale, docbear1975, PaterAlf, RWarehall, mchack, Dessimu, BranjoHello, phandom, XxXSprayvWarXxX, Empress_Owl, LeoLR, Yezemin, helpo1, amrit9037, siulebuo, EITerprise, Doc0075, Lifthrasil)
trentonlf's Husky 1 (IAmSinistar)
count dracula 1 (mrkgnao)
mrkgnao 1 (budejovice)
everyone 1 (grargar)
calm and merry Christmas 1 (truhlik)

trentonlf is closest to Support by 18 votes, day ends somewhere around 18:00 CET 24.dec.2015 ;)
< (o ) > v < (o ) >

The owls are not what they seem...
mchack: Unofficial Vote Count:

[...]

trentonlf is closest to Support by 18 votes, day ends somewhere around 18:00 CET 24.dec.2015 ;)
Who's doing the official one?

Vote trentonlf

Belly-rub Shadow