It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gather all parts before venturing forth.

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount until November 19, 11PM UTC.
The acclaimed isometric RPG now finally in a complete package that includes every bit of available content: Pillars of Eternity - Royal Edition, White March Part I & II, plus the Deadfire Pack. Dive into the sprawling, fascinating, and reactive world of Eora and discover how Obsidian turned a nostalgia-fueled project into this award-winning modern classic.

Those who don't want to fully commit can instead get the PoE - Hero Edition, White March Part I, White March Part II, or White March Expansion Pass for 40% off each until November 19, 11PM UTC.

NOTE: The new Deadfire Pack DLC is included in Definitive Edition of the game, and is free for owners of all others Pillars of Eternity editions
Also, the Royal Edition and Champion Edition of the game are no longer available for sale but will remain in people's libraries, as normal.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by maladr0Id
high rated
GOG.com: Those who don't want to fully commit can instead get the PoE - Hero Edition, White March Part I, White March Part II, or White March Expansion Pass for 40% off each until November 19, 11PM UTC.
Hahaha... Fuck You, Paradox!
Post edited November 15, 2017 by Frozen
Will my Royal Edition (with White March 1+2) be upgraded to Definitive Edition ?
Attachments:
Post edited November 15, 2017 by robertgg
high rated
Finally! Paradox has evened the playing field and they have done so by removing the upgrade DLCs from Steam!

Wait.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by Grargar
So the Definitive Edition is a new entry on our libraries, like Witcher 3 GOTY, instead of a pack...
Grargar: Finally! Paradox has evened the playing field by removing the upgrade DLCs from Steam!

Oh wait.
rofl
Hehe, I knew, one day this will happen.
That is why I waited for so long.

Anyway I have enough games in my backlog, so no problem for me to wait for a (much) bigger discount. Even if it will take another year or two ;)
Post edited November 15, 2017 by Lekvar
Grargar: Finally! Paradox has evened the playing field and they have done so by removing the upgrade DLCs from Steam!

Wait.
Hahahahaha! So I guess it no longer belongs to the 'Second Class Citizens' thread & GOGmix, then. Everybody's a filthy 2nd class citizen now! :P
Lekvar: Hehe, I knew, one day this will happen.
That is why I waited for so long.

Anyway I have enough games in my backlog, so no problem for me to wait for a (much) bigger discount. Even if it will take another year or two ;)
Don't worry, nobody said they can't release some DLCs after, right? ;)
hmmm, nice. had pillars wishlisted forever but never took the dive, seems a reasonable price for all that content. bought
I'm confused.

Base game + white march 1-2 + deadfire pack + royal goodies = Definitive Edition ?

Or it is something else ?
How in the world do I know if I need to buy this?
high rated
Suits me for being a fool and pre-ordering. Never again Paradox and Obsidian. Now I could get the definitive edition at full price for less than what i paid for the hero edition. And then white march...
Edward_Carnby: Base game + white march 1-2 + deadfire pack + royal goodies = Definitive Edition ?
Yes.
Edward_Carnby: I'm confused.

Base game + white march 1-2 + deadfire pack + royal goodies = Definitive Edition ?

Or it is something else ?
As content probably yes, as library entry no.