It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Could become a millionaire fast, if he set-up an international, bride-mailing company! Or help me retrieve my treasure, by pledging sword and arm under my command...
^ He actually tried to mail a bride once. Fortunately for her, customs released her from the confines of her package before she suffocated.
^Sells discount boats/graves/other things in Monkey Island games.

Hooyaah: ^ He actually tried to mail a bride once. Fortunately for her, customs released her from the confines of her package before she suffocated.
Reminds me of an episode of the oblongs where a guy on the show bought one and it arrived deceased. o.0
^ I confound him on a regular basis.
^ works, sleeps, eats, and plays games aboard USS Texas (BB-35).
high rated
Never bows before their emperor, but always bows in order to greet his friends.
^ He only sleeps a few hours each day.
^ thinks that Despacito is a Fonsi scheme.
^ He thinks that gazpacho was one of the Marx brothers.
^ is the captain of a submarine that's equipped with depth charges.
^ He is Admiral of a fleet of battleships equipped with torpedoes.
high rated
Unlike the 3 magi, this semi-qualified wizard wannabe cannot see, locate, or chase after, *the* precious star.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
^ He likes Cheap Thrills.
Has stars in his eyes, but wants a wizard to chase after the star that's apparently precious to him...

Is a Ninja, not a wizard...
Post edited November 09, 2019 by Trooper1270
^ He's a "real trooper" when it comes to his reaction subsequent to being ninjaed.