It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Someone, unbeknownst to him, placed Extra Strength Icy Hot Balm inside his athletic supporter and he just left the locker room and has started to feel the three alarm fire begin.
^ Knows more about some things than a good wizard should.
You only have an anti-information agenda because you haven't finished basic education.
^ You have a misinformation overload, because you see conspiracies everywhere.
^ Refuses to accept that clerics, who rely on wisdom, actually can see all ends, while wizards, who rely on intelligence, can't.
^ Only eats fish with bacon on top of it.
^ Has a secret image folder on his computer that's basically that.
^ Has a conspiracy story about every thing, ever business, every place and everyone with which he is aware.

MightyFloTheKing: ^ Refuses to accept that clerics, who rely on wisdom, actually can see all ends, while wizards, who rely on intelligence, can't.
^ Does not understand what "wisdom" is and that I do not profess to be wise. Yet, I do know that such a thing would never allow any one to well prognosticate all possible outcomes whether they do posses this boon, and are intelligent and blessed with knowledge. Faith, preparedness, and love are most powerful in the face of uncertainly and too, the resolve to persevere regardless of what may be ahead.
^Skipped rope with the Marquis de Sade.
Was locked in a castle with nothing to read but 120 Days of Sodom.
And guess who did this to poor Dr. Adder!
^ Is responsible for the awkward silence prevailing for half a day.
Post edited August 28, 2020 by MightyFloTheKing
^ Is responsible for the missing half of my bracelet that has now been fortunately found.
^Opens his boiled eggs at the big end.
^ Is a Blefuscudian at heart.