It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trade list bump

Post edited June 01, 2017 by plan99
Hi, i'm new here so if i understand correctly the moment i get someone to trade with me, i should be the first one sending the gift/key. I'm cool with that.

I'm looking for a GoG copy of The Witcher 3 GOTY from the Role-Playing Week Sale.

I have funds on Steam so I'll gift whatever game/item of the same value on said platform.

That being said, The Witcher 3 costs $25 as a gift during the sale which sadly has about 18 hours left.

I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance!
Post edited May 28, 2017 by germanware
have (steam)

shadow warrior specail reserve. it's shadow warrior redux, shadow warrior 2013 and shadow warrior 2 iwth all preorder evants and other dlc. already have all so not in need of it.

steam world heist
kentacky route zero

want: suggest awey. i have a lot of games due to humble bundle so i just need somthing which will intrest me.
Added mount and blade as have in tradelist
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page727

Don't know why it doesn't go to my post if i link directly my post like this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post14631
BUMP

Also want to say thanks for the successful trades to wanderer_27 and BrokenSaint, sorry for the late reply.

new steam keys added to my have list and want to trade for Earth-2140,2150,2160
Post edited May 28, 2017 by Ogdin
I'm looking for people to split the BundleStars Gauntlet Party bundle with:

it includes: 4x Gauntlet Slayer Edition + 4x Gauntlet - Lilith the Necromancer Pack DLC

costs 14.99€ / 4 = 3.75€ for each

so if there's 3 more people interested we could do this. Please post in the GroupBuys thread if you are interested:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions/14/1290691308581737626/
Hi,

Have
Steam:
Anything on the Steam Store that costs: £1.19! (or less)
A Detective's Novel (x3)
Animality
Arma Tactics
A-Train 8
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
Chernobyl Commando
Chernobyl Terrorist Attack
Crackhead
Dementium II HD
Forge of Gods: Promote Pack DLC
Forge of Gods: Beauties and the Beasts (DLC)
Galactic Civilizations II
Heaven Forest -VR MMO (no vr required)
Heaven Island Life (VR only)
Hitman: Codename 47
Loot Hero DX (x3)
Mighty Party: Back to Transylvania DLC
Pixel Warfare: Pro
Sleengster
Space Beret
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
The Deer (x2)
Thief Gold
Torch Cave
Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade (x3)
Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade

Itchio:
A Shawns Story (x2)
Death Block Puzzle
Hell Blackjack
Inferno Puzzle (x2)
Labyrinth Escape (x2)
Lake of the Undead
Luna
Luna: 4
Lawnmower Simulator
Magic Bow
Medieval Island
No Ammo
No Life
Playable Knife
Snakes Revenge (x2)

Want:
Offers for any game. Seeming as the games I have are really cheap, I will be willing to give all of them for 1 or 2 games if you want (unless your games are equally as cheap!).

Interested in:
Elder Scrolls Redguard (GOG)
Elder Scrolls Battlespire (GOG)
Elder Scrolls Oblivion (GOG or Steam)
Far Cry (GOG or Steam)
Any Risen series game (GOG or Steam)
Any Gothic series game (GOG or Steam)
Any ArcaniA series game (GOG or Steam)
Post edited June 05, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
Ogdin: Have: Steam Keys from Humble Bundle
Thanks for the generous trade!
Glad I finally got my hands on those games :)
Thanks to WildHobgoblin for a quick successful trade!
Fonzer: Don't know why it doesn't go to my post if i link directly my post like this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post14631
Unfortunately this a well known bug with the GOG forum whenever somebody is deleting a post. It's a pitty that they did not manage to fix this until know. But hey, Galaxy is far more important ;)
germanware: Hi, i'm new here so if i understand correctly the moment i get someone to trade with me, i should be the first one sending the gift/key. I'm cool with that.

I'm looking for a GoG copy of The Witcher 3 GOTY from the Role-Playing Week Sale.

I have funds on Steam so I'll gift whatever game/item of the same value on said platform.

That being said, The Witcher 3 costs $16.08 during the sale which sadly has about 18 hours left. I could go up to $17 on Steam as an extra thanks i guess xD

Welcome! I would suggest that you point to a list of the best games you own on steam so that people know what they could get for the game you want.
Post edited May 28, 2017 by MarkoH01
tropit9:
I pm'd you.
germanware: Hi, i'm new here so if i understand correctly the moment i get someone to trade with me, i should be the first one sending the gift/key. I'm cool with that.

That being said, The Witcher 3 costs $16.08 during the sale which sadly has about 18 hours left. I could go up to $17 on Steam as an extra thanks i guess xD

Hello from me as well! There's one small problem - The Witcher 3 GOTY won't cost $ 16.08 if someone will buy it as a gift to trade away ;) You can easily check this yourself by just putting the game in your cart on Gog, and then proceeding to checkout and clicking "buy as a gift". For me, for example, the Witcher GOTY costs 24.99€ (I'd expect the "gift price" to be somewhere around 25$).
And don't worry about the sale ending, there should be a Summer Sale soon, and the Witcher franchise is almost guaranteed to be on discount there too.
Ogdin: BUMP

Also want to say thanks for the successful trades to wanderer_27 and BrokenSaint, sorry for the late reply.

new steam keys added to my have list and want to trade for Earth-2140,2150,2160
PM sent

WildHobgoblin: Hello from me as well! There's one small problem - The Witcher 3 GOTY won't cost $ 16.08 if someone will buy it as a gift to trade away ;) You can easily check this yourself by just putting the game in your cart on Gog, and then proceeding to checkout and clicking "buy as a gift". For me, for example, the Witcher GOTY costs 24.99€ (I'd expect the "gift price" to be somewhere around 25$).
And don't worry about the sale ending, there should be a Summer Sale soon, and the Witcher franchise is almost guaranteed to be on discount there too.
Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't know that. I edited my main post now (Page 733 of this thread, i can't put links here for some reason).
The price as a gift is indeed $25, which is still an awesome price and i could buy anything of that price on Steam for whoever wants to trade.
just wanted to add a full list of gamee i have. all steam currently.

shadow warrior specail reserve. (rdeux,2013,2)
Kentucky Route Zero
Steamworld Heist
Tumblestone
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Ryse: Son of Rome
Binary Domain
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Magicka 2
Torchlight II
Shadow Complex Remastered
Broken Age
Titan Souls
The Darkness II
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Spec Ops: The Line
Resident Evil 4 (the hd remaster, the best re in my opinion)
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Tales from the Borderlands( if you love borderlands, you will LOVE this)
the walking dead season 1&2 and 400 days (dlc for season 1) great if you love the walking dead.
Outlast (no whistleblower dlc)
Dragon Age™: Origins
Mass Effect™ 2
Garry's Mod

what i want: i will give aALL of the above for one recant aaa game- resident evil 7, rise of the tomb rider 20 years, dishonored 2, hitman all episodes.

on gog i would like divinity original sin 2 or toremnt tides of numenura,

obiviosly it's not likly people will have aspre of those games, but i am ready for 1 on sevral if the games is right.

like the rpg sale gog has now, i would like age of decadence, vampire the masqurade and bloodlines, pillars of eternity, tyranny.

suggest awey, evan for one on one games.those game are mostly humble leftovers. thank you.