It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neutral_Effect:
greeklover: pm sent

suggested a trade, asked him to send code first since he is new
Neutral_Effect sent me this as proof that he has the code
http://pobierak.jeja.pl/pictures/medium/qt/lcnwte0i.jpg
and wants me to send proof too.
What do I do?
He is reputation 1, Jun 2017
I think one of the STALKER games was given away at one time, but I don't remember when.

He's awful new, he would have to go first - no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Too Red Flaggy for me otherwise

I believe I have some Steam Keys for many of the CONNECT Titles, will need to dig through them and see.

I have a GOG copy of gone that I may be interested in trading - haven't decided yet as I think I have it on Steam as well.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by wanderer_27

What do I do?
wanderer_27: I think one of the STALKER games was given away at one time, but I don't remember when.

He's awful new, he would have to go first - no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Too Red Flaggy for me otherwise

I believe I have some Steam Keys for many of the CONNECT Titles, will need to dig through them and see.

I have a GOG copy of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition that I may be interested in trading - haven't decided yet as I think I have it on Steam as well.
Hello there, i'm looking for Fallout new vegas on GOG, i'm late for yesterdays deal :(

This is what i have --> https://pastebin.com/DX9WBfS6
i'm willing to give the whole pack, just let me know.
innerdrum: Hello there, i'm looking for Fallout new vegas on GOG, i'm late for yesterdays deal :(

This is what i have --> https://pastebin.com/DX9WBfS6
i'm willing to give the whole pack, just let me know.
I think I have most everything on there (some multiple) :(
wanderer_27: I have a GOG copy of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition that I may be interested in trading - haven't decided yet as I think I have it on Steam as well.
Tried to reach you in chat in case you didn't notice cause my chat seems not working.
Neutral_Effect:
greeklover: Snip..........
The last part of the code is in the picture.
You don't need to be a genius to spot the error, hint, address bar....uh.
So may well of been spotted by another too....making this a even bigger risk of returning a used code.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by DampSquib
Neutral_Effect:

What do I do?
lmao

The full code is in the url.

You thank him very kindly for his offer, walk away, and leave him to his own misfortune.

[EDIT] except of course, that if he's legit, you're the one that just f'd him.

Anybody check that code yet?
Post edited June 07, 2017 by yogsloth
yogsloth: Anybody check that code yet?
I didn't, but aren't GOG codes usually 5-5-5-5 (instead of 4-4-4-4)?
of course I checked the code in the url gog says it's invalid

is there an option of both of us sending the codes simultaneously to a moderator or a trusted member or something like that? There doesn't seem to be a way to cover both parts, someone has to go first and I see no point in sending proof that I have the code so no deal if he doesn't first
Post edited June 07, 2017 by greeklover
high rated
wanderer_27: I think one of the STALKER games was given away at one time, but I don't remember when. [...]
One of them was, indeed, but not in June 2017, so the question is, how did they get said free codes?

greeklover: of course I checked the code in the url gog says it's invalid

is there an option of both of us sending the codes simultaneously to a moderator or a trusted member or something like that? There doesn't seem to be a way to cover both parts, someone has to go first and I see no point in sending proof that I have the code so no deal if he doesn't first
Did you check the code before posting the screenshot here? If so, and the redeem page says the code is invalid, then I'd not risk it, even if someone volunteered to play safeguard. If not, it's possible that somebody else redeemed it, and Neutral_Effect will have to take it with GOG Support, and no trade can be made until things are solved.

helpo1: I didn't, but aren't GOG codes usually 5-5-5-5 (instead of 4-4-4-4)?
GOG codes changed from the 4-4-4-4 format to the 5-5-5-5 one sometime in mid 2014, with promo codes following their own varying format. Which, again, begs the question how Neutral_Effect got their hands on such an old code.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
I have not been here for a while...
[HAVE]

WITCHER 2
Dragondphere (was free on GOG some time ago)
System Shock 2
Little Big Adventure 2
Deponia
Worms 2
Duke Nukem Manhatan Project (not available on GOG anymore)
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition
ALIEN BREED + TOWER ASSAULT

Movie: THE GAMERS: DIRECTOR’S CUT

[Want]

make offer

I am interested in (gog only)

The Way
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Limbo
Quake 1
Quake II
Quake III
Return to castle Wolfenstein
Doom
Doom 2
Mortal Kombat 1+2+3
King Arthur's Gold
Sokobond
Unreal Gold
SIMCITY™ 4 DELUXE EDITION
Also take a look at my wishlist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Successfully traded with , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1469]apehater, </span>([url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1636]also here), Exoanthrope, </span>, <span class="bold">[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post394]Urnoev, Briareos262, </span>, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8046]misteryo, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9296]Quiloo .
Post edited June 07, 2017 by DrakoPensulo
Okay, between here and other sites I've been pretty busy - have several queries I need to dig into, so it's going to take a while - may be tomorrow with everything showing up.

Like everyone else, I get no Chat notifications, but I do check Chat for new messages regularly - it if seems too long, just nudge me here and check it out :)
Here are Steam Keys I have that are for the current _CONNECT_ :

AI War: Fleet Command
Democracy 3 Collector's Edition
Deponia
Evoland
Frozen Cortex
Frozen Synapse
La-Mulana
The Last Federation
Metrocide
Puddle
Renowned Explorers
Reus
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Stacking
Tharsis
UnEpic
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Post edited June 08, 2017 by wanderer_27
greeklover: of course I checked the code in the url gog says it's invalid

HypersomniacLive: Did you check the code before posting the screenshot here? If so, and the redeem page says the code is invalid, then I'd not risk it, even if someone volunteered to play safeguard. If not, it's possible that somebody else redeemed it, and Neutral_Effect will have to take it with GOG Support, and no trade can be made until things are solved.
I checked the code before posting the screenshot here, it was the first thing I did after receiving it with the intention of redeeming and then sending my code. Even if it had been redeemed, the message would have been that "this code has been used" or something like that so it is obvious that the url was photoshopped too.

Ok, where do I report this scumbag, he just sent me this, so I'll post all the chat, his messages are AFTER the Neutral_Effect

Hi Polish bro:) I saw your post in the trading thread. I can trade you a code for Neverwinter Nights Platinum for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat. But since you are new here, I have to ask you to send the code first.
Neutral_Effect

Jun 6, 2017 – 22:07
gimme sec
greeklover

Jun 6, 2017 – 22:13
sorry meant neverwinter nights diamond hope this didn't confuse you
Neutral_Effect

Jun 6, 2017 – 22:14
not at all
here's the proof that I actually have a working code for this game:
pobierak.jeja.pl/pictures/medium/qt/lcnwte0i.jpg
I'd like You to send me same proof
as soon as You do that, I'll send You the code, complete with four missing signs.

greeklover

01:49
no point in sending a photo, it doesn't guarantee anything and scammers do it all the time. the general rule is that the new person that registered has to send code first, sorry if it doesn't suit you
Neutral_Effect

01:55
I wanted to be sure that you actually have a working code for that game, and screenshot would prove that pretty well. I guess you just tried to get a free code, because looking how you just created the account two months ago you are not a trustworthy member as well. Providing what I asked for should not be a problem unless you dont actually posses the code, yet you disagreed to send it, even though you would lose nothing. I have no other choice than presume you are trying to scam me, and report your account. You see not everyone here is total idiot.

By the way if anyone in the last few pages wants a NWN Diamond for himself or a friend or even just to check that it can be redeemed, I can send him one for free.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by greeklover
Summer Sale Bump
Offering all, except GOG games for games that are on sell in the GOG summer sale.
Also can get steam keys for games eligible for GOG connect.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Ogdin
<span class="bold">Updated</span>