It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

honnestly, i gave him a game i could afford to spare, i was less careful because he caught me at something like 3:00 AM here

but he was so aggressive and intrusive i quickly became irritated and dissapointed about someone as old and good repped in the communauty would behave like this that i grew fed up and ended the chat for the day

now it's a reminder needle shot for me to be careful :) but it's okay this time
Post edited February 20, 2016 by Djaron
1st option (preferred)

HAVE
Witcher 3 GOG key

WANT
Witcher 3 Steam Key

2nd option
HAVE
Can gift any steam game $25 or less

Want
Witcher 3 expansion pass
Post edited February 20, 2016 by greshloc
Apparently some impersonator of me who calls himself "impaier26" is scamming people linking to my trade post. Notice that i have a lower case "L" in my name and a join date of October 2012.

DO NOT SEND HIM ANY KEYS!!!

I decided to stop all trading on GOG and also deleted my trade list so at least he can't use that anymore:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6
looks like i was the ”duck” ....:(
Impaler26: Apparently some impersonator of me who calls himself "impaier26" is scamming people linking to my trade post. Notice that i have a lower case "L" in my name and a join date of October 2012.

DO NOT SEND HIM ANY KEYS!!!

I decided to stop all trading on GOG and also deleted my trade list so at least he can't use that anymore:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6
I wanna Piggyback on that, and preemptively close my Trading Post, too. Before any scammer even decides to impersonate me. Been trading little to nothing these last few month anyway and it gets worse and worse with those scammers, so I just don't think it's worth the time and effort anymore. Huge thanks to everyone who traded with me this last year! It's been loads of fun :)

But now I'm out. So long. Cheers.

(And a big Fuck You, to the scammers out there.)
mchack: btw your username is less easy to impersonate, did you see ?
Djaron: mchack: btw your username is less easy to impersonate, did you see ?
true, still there's always "mchack." or "mchack " or "mc_hack" or "McH4ck" ;) anyway it's taking the fun out of it. And I really don't want to trade anymore with stuff like this going on each week. It's just not fun anymore to look at this thread. Because each page there's someone else getting scammed. It used to be fun here. :/
So several community members are closing their trading posts because of scammers and impersonators? That is so very sad and it sort of means that they have won the fight :(
There's some stuff from the weekly staff picks that I'm interested in, so I'm BUMPing my HAVE list.

I'm interested in these games:
- Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
- Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice
- Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet
- Master of Magic
- Metro 2033 Redux
- Metro: Last Light Redux
- Risen 2: Dark Waters
- Risen 3: Titan Lords

For reference, here is my list of people I've succesfully traded with.
MarkoH01: So several community members are closing their trading posts because of scammers and impersonators? That is so very sad and it sort of means that they have won the fight :(
if they wished to do so, gog could implement a trading system similar to the one on Steam. Less likely to get burned, though certainly not impossible.
GOG doesn't want trading, at least enough to sanction it, and it has been made very clear to me that it is the trader's responsibility and fault if they get scammed. This is not an assumption, I was actually told this.
Post edited February 20, 2016 by tinyE
skimmie: There's some stuff from the weekly staff picks that I'm interested in, so I'm BUMPing my HAVE list.

I'm interested in these games:
- Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
- Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice
- Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet
- Master of Magic
- Metro 2033 Redux
- Metro: Last Light Redux
- Risen 2: Dark Waters
- Risen 3: Titan Lords

For reference, here is my list of people I've succesfully traded with.
Check your PM . . . this is more for anti-scammer prevention
My offer still stands. Many Steam games for just one Undertale steam key.

www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10904

(Post #10904 in case the link does not work)
Post edited February 20, 2016 by MarkoH01
out of date.
Post edited February 24, 2016 by fan3l
Someone seems to have messaged me, presumably in response to my post in this thread (10923), since I haven't been posting much elsewhere lately... but I can't see anything new in my chat messages, just a little 1 on the Chat option of my Account menu.
Is something up with GOG's web-based chat system? Does Galaxy's chat system work better?

EDIT: Nevermind, chat finally updated. I got a reply from a "jesusburt0n" who appears to be impersonating this jesusburton. Great, my first scammer...
Post edited February 20, 2016 by LaithArkham