It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it was a long and tedoius one, i just want to leave it behind me. suffice to say i learnd my lesson, and payd for it.
high rated
tropit9: it was a long and tedoius one, i just want to leave it behind me. suffice to say i learnd my lesson, and payd for it.
i understand you wanting to leave it behind you. It would, however, be appreciated if you took the trouble in order to help the community - your post reporting about it will soon fall out of sight, and your chat exchange is proof; making it public on the Scammers GOGWiki page can benefit, perhaps even protect, potential traders here on GOG.

And before I forget it, you should report the incident and the account to GOG Support by submitting a ticket, as they don't read the forum.
Thanks to wanderer_27 for another amazing trade!
Ogdin: Thanks to wanderer_27 for another amazing trade!
Thank you too !
tropit9: i just got scammed by a username name tc_31. agreed on several games, evan buy an extra specific game for him. he insisted that iw ill send everything to him first. he did not sen me any thing back but proof of purchase with blank on the codes. 36 dollars down the drain. please gog staff see the transcript in the chat.

he apperantly purchased torment tides of numenura and divintiy original sin 2 for me but have not send them, and probably never will. please gog staff do not rufund him for it if he asks. thank you. hope you lock this scammer accountt too.

for you, tc_31 may you live to see your loved ones dies a horrible death and live long to remeber that.
So that idiot is still around... well I thought he was gone now. I was the first (known) person to get scammed by him. It was the first trade I (could have) made, and it seems it's your first trade too, so perhaps he is targeting less experienced traders. MarkoH01 and HypersomniacLive have given you good advice - follow it. All I could give to the known scammes page was word, and no proof as I had already cleared the chat.
i had copied the chat transcript to a text file. were should i upload it? here it only gives the ability to upload photos.
tropit9: i had copied the chat transcript to a text file. were should i upload it? here it only gives the ability to upload photos.
It'd probably be better to take a screenshot of your chat, and attach it to a post in the known scammers forum. Here If your chat was quite big, you may want to take multiple screenshots. Otherwise, just paste the text that you copied into a post at the known scammers page.
Post edited May 29, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
I have one copy of The Witcher 2 EE gift witch is going to expire today.
Anyone interested? It's free, i'm going to remove it from my trading list XD

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post14745
Post edited May 29, 2017 by maelstrom06
maelstrom06: I have one copy of The Witcher 2 EE gift witch is going to expire today.
Anyone interested? It's free, i'm going to remove it from my trading list XD

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post14745
Kudos and rep+ for the freebie.

Didn't take, btw.....just thanking those who show kindness here on GOG.
Thanks for giving me Dragon Age tropit9!!!
WANT (from the Weekly Sale)
- Subject 13

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Thanks for the trade parasol123!
HAVE- Batman Arkham Knight (Steam)

WANT - Stalker SOC (GOG)

Other GOG offers

Thanks
Post edited June 01, 2017 by DeadlyBuzz229
Thanks again to wanderer_27 for another great trade!
Ogdin: Thanks again to wanderer_27 for another great trade!
Thanks again . . . see you next round :)