It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars has an "Anime Chest" bundle.

Get it? Do ya?

It's pretty subtle. Try it one more time.

The bundle itself looks blah., though "Boneless Zombie" (not sure how it fits with the rest, perhaps I don't want to know) at least looks like 5 minutes of amusement.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/anime-chest-bundle
Post edited September 15, 2017 by bler144
Post edited September 15, 2017 by bouncyakatsuki
MarkoH01: And don't forget that Oxenfree is in the bundle as well which imo is a great game.
HypersomniacLive: You mean that you all are able to make out the titles and covers? Man, you must be young.
Check the last few pages of this thread for more infos about the leak:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/7OWf6/upcoming-humble-bundle-discussionguess-thread-next-bundle-leaked-oups
MarkoH01: And don't forget that Oxenfree is in the bundle as well which imo is a great game.
HypersomniacLive: You mean that you all are able to make out the titles and covers? Man, you must be young.
Actually I am not but I know how the covers are looking so I simply recognize them.
BundleStars - BundleFest Day 5

2 Region locked bundles:

Fallout Bundle €19.49

"Get your bottle caps ready. . . We've opened up the vault to the awesome Fallout series with a massive saving on five post-nuclear Steam games and 11 DLC. Explore the wasteland today! Delivers as 3 Steam keys: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition and Fallout Classic Collection. Also includes Fallout: New Vegas Courier's Stash DLC and Fallout New Vegas: Gun Runners' Arsenal DLC (not listed below)."

Quake Bundle €9.99

"Experience the best FPS ever with the legendary Quake Bundle! Enter the arena and fight to be the last man standing, but get in quick - there are limited Steam keys available and when it's gone, it's gone!"
...........................................................................................

Not A Steam Key!

Neverwinter Bundle

"Epic stories, action combat and classic roleplaying awaits you in the fantastic world of Neverwinter - Start your adventures the right way with special starter packs or level up your current game with rare supplies, mounts and much more! Please choose your tier carefully as you won't be able to upgrade later."
IndieGala VR:

IndieGala Virtual Reality XIII Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Inescapable VR: Underground (STEAM)
Aquila Bird Flight Simulator (STEAM)
Super Ultra Monster Smash! (STEAM)

Pay $4.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM Virtual Reality GAMES!

Grave VR (STEAM)
Outpost L5 (STEAM)
Space Conquest (STEAM)
VectorWave (STEAM)
Arena (STEAM)
Drone Fighters (STEAM)
gixgox: Not A Steam Key!

Neverwinter Bundle

"Epic stories, action combat and classic roleplaying awaits you in the fantastic world of Neverwinter - Start your adventures the right way with special starter packs or level up your current game with rare supplies, mounts and much more! Please choose your tier carefully as you won't be able to upgrade later."
Interesting that there's no actual play time in that bundle. It's just addons. Or am I missing it?
drmike: Interesting that there's no actual play time in that bundle. It's just addons. Or am I missing it?
It seems to be just a bunch of fluff for a Free-to-Play MMO.
gixgox: Not A Steam Key!

Neverwinter Bundle

drmike: Interesting that there's no actual play time in that bundle. It's just addons. Or am I missing it?
I'm sorry, I never played any MMO and don't know how they work.
As much as I understand from the FAQ the base game is free to play.
How do I redeem Neverwinter?
It's beyond redemption.

Tip your waitress. I'll be here all week.
gixgox: I'm sorry, I never played any MMO and don't know how they work.
As much as I understand from the FAQ the base game is free to play.
How do I redeem Neverwinter?
You don't. This is all addons for the base game, which is a 'free to play' MMO. You have to have the base game (I assume it's free to DL) and also install the Arc Client. Once you do that, you redeem this content via the Arc Client to add to your Neverwinter account.

*edit* Totally confused your post. Thought you were actually asking how to redeem Neverwinter, Leaving this here though, just in case it helps others that have questions about it. :)
Post edited September 16, 2017 by GR00T
GR00T: *edit* Totally confused your post. Thought you were actually asking how to redeem Neverwinter, Leaving this here though, just in case it helps others that have questions about it. :)
I also didn't realize it had gone f2p. I was thinking it was still monthly payment required.
Bundle Stars All Stars 9 Bundle

EUR 1.49 (or $ equivalent) for:

- Of Orcs and Men
- Monster Slayers
- One More Dungeon
- Good Robot
- Shadow Blade: Reload
- FORCED: Slightly Better Edition
- Gryphon Knight Epic
- Gray Matter
- Zombie Vikings

Not a bad deal if you don't mind Steam and don't own any of these titles yet.
IndieGala | Artifex Mundi 7 Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Dark Arcana: The Carnival (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Faces of Illusion: The Twin Phantoms (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The old farts of this world thank you, even if a tad belated; it takes us a bit longer to gather our thoughts, and find our way around.