It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieGala Indie Hooligans Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Hooligan Vasja: Christmas (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Ezy (STEAM)
The Exorcist (STEAM)

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Hooligan Vasja: Halloween (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Catacombs 1: Demon War (STEAM)
Distorted Reality (STEAM)
The Slug (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Brave Mouse (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Watergate Xtreme (STEAM)
German Fortress 3D (STEAM)
Brave Path (STEAM)
SUDOKU. (STEAM)
Hover Havoc (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Free Gelu Key from orlygift: https://www.orlygift.com/promotion/gelu
My refund request from Humble was denied, because they won't admit they had a DRM-free symbol on the promotion initially:

Unfortunately the bundle does not contain any DRM-Free versions of the games listed in the bundle due to our distribution agreements with the developers for this bundle. Some of the games in the bundle do have DRM-Free downloads offered in the Humble Store copy of the game, however that version is not a part of the bundle and would only come from a purchase of the Store copy of the game. If you are ever unsure of what is available then be sure to check the platform icons and the system requirements of the promotion.
Leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth.
sorry to hear that
yogsloth: My refund request from Humble was denied, because they won't admit they had a DRM-free symbol on the promotion initially:

Unfortunately the bundle does not contain any DRM-Free versions of the games listed in the bundle due to our distribution agreements with the developers for this bundle. Some of the games in the bundle do have DRM-Free downloads offered in the Humble Store copy of the game, however that version is not a part of the bundle and would only come from a purchase of the Store copy of the game. If you are ever unsure of what is available then be sure to check the platform icons and the system requirements of the promotion.
yogsloth: Leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth.
Probably the person that answered you wasn't informed about this supposed technical error and thus doesn't know it better. I guess a screenshot would convince him/her if anyone has one ...
yogsloth: My refund request from Humble was denied, because they won't admit they had a DRM-free symbol on the promotion initially:

yogsloth: Leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth.
That's weird. So originally it said you get a DRM-free copy, but then they changed it to Steam-only copies? If it was their mistake, they really should grant you the refund. Did you emphasize that you only bought it because of the ( falsely advertised ) DRM-free content of the bundle? And how much did you spend?
It was only a buck, so if I don't get the refund, oh well.

But yes, I emphasized repeatedly that I only bought it for the DRM-free copy of HunieStudio.
yogsloth: It was only a buck, so if I don't get the refund, oh well.

But yes, I emphasized repeatedly that I only bought it for the DRM-free copy of HunieStudio.
"Refunds are issued on a discretionary basis! We look at each refund individually, and will do our best to provide a refund when possible. However, do note that games which have been played or keys which have been revealed/redeemed are likely ineligible for a refund, as are Humble Monthly bundles."

If you have not redeemed or downloaded the game they still should refund it no matter the reason. Because "we will do our best to provide a refund when possible". It is possible no harm is done so simply withrawal from contract as you have the right to.
Just got word from Humble that they will issue the refund, but it will take 5-7 days.
They're really going to profit off the float of that $1
Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle

$1
Rollers of the Realm
Zeno Clash 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Bionic Commando
Citizens of Earth

BTA
Renegade Ops Collection
Sonic Generations Collection
Resident Evil 4
DEAD RISING
Tesla Effect

$12
Motorsport Manager
DMC 4: Special Edition
Post edited September 13, 2017 by Stooner
Well, as far as I know Motorsport Manager is really good game and I have to get it someday... dunno about rest... maybe some other time...
Already have DMC4: SE.

The only games I'm interested in are Sonic Generations and Dead Rising, outside of those titles (and maybe Sonic Adventure 2 just to see how it holds up) that's a pretty meh bundle.
A bunch of new bundles on Bundlestars:
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/collections/bundlefest
I may pick up the first tier. The games in the higher tiers I'm either not interested in or I got them already.