It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I enjoyed Epistory a lot. Highly recommended and for $1 DRM-free it is a steal.
A couple from there I want.. though have most of them.. will wait to see what's added next week
Getcomposted: Ninja'ed! :)

The only thing I don't have is Prototype 2, and it seems a waste to get a bundle for just the one game...
Depends on the price! I have a whole pile of unused keys from bundles.

I nabbed the PWYW tier just for New 'n Tasty, Grey Goo looks pretty cool though.
MarkoH01: I enjoyed Epistory a lot. Highly recommended and for $1 DRM-free it is a steal.
Agreed - I bought it on sale for $6.50 or so a few weeks ago, and I'd say it was worth even that. Kinda wish I'd held out though ;)

BoxOfSnoo: I nabbed the PWYW tier just for New 'n Tasty, Grey Goo looks pretty cool though.
I'm not sure how much of a multiplayer presence there is, but for $1 I think the single-player is worth it even for casual fans of the genre. Several of the factions will feel familiar to RTS fans, but playing as the Goo (both campaign and sandbox) was pretty interesting imo.
Just tried PacMan2 on one bundle.
Keys aren't very responsive at all, were fine in previous one.
You're locked out of main game until you clear tutorial.
It's PacMan, ffs! lol
Also, no windowed mode.
Aside from that, seems okay. Worth the $.
bler144: I'm not sure how much of a multiplayer presence there is, but for $1 I think the single-player is worth it even for casual fans of the genre. Several of the factions will feel familiar to RTS fans, but playing as the Goo (both campaign and sandbox) was pretty interesting imo.
Out of curiosity I looked for info on the single player and found some posts complaining that the campaign required being online and calling home. It's true in your experience?
In case it gets missed - PULSAR: Lost Colony is on sale for the next few hours.

I just put up a quick thread here - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/pulsar_lost_colony

3D Space game - think along the lines of Star Trek and commanding or be a crew member of your own Star Ship.

Steam/DRM Free at either HB or the Dev Website.
bler144: I'm not sure how much of a multiplayer presence there is, but for $1 I think the single-player is worth it even for casual fans of the genre. Several of the factions will feel familiar to RTS fans, but playing as the Goo (both campaign and sandbox) was pretty interesting imo.
madth3: Out of curiosity I looked for info on the single player and found some posts complaining that the campaign required being online and calling home. It's true in your experience?
Mmmm...I don't recall. From the 2016 thread, looks like I beat it last Dec. I don't recall making a special account for it, [but] I don't generally object to running games out of native Steam, so I may not be the best authority on such things.

I tried reinstalling it thinking I'd test it, but it's a mega-slow upload. Will try to test it later on my other computer if no one comes along with a more immediate response.
Post edited November 01, 2017 by bler144
MarkoH01: I enjoyed Epistory a lot. Highly recommended and for $1 DRM-free it is a steal.
How does this work, do you type things you want to shoot?
wanderer_27: In case it gets missed - PULSAR: Lost Colony is on sale for the next few hours.

I just put up a quick thread here - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/pulsar_lost_colony

3D Space game - think along the lines of Star Trek and commanding or be a crew member of your own Star Ship.

I backed PULSAR on Kickstarter few years ago, game had huge potential. I asked about GOG but never got reply. I think someone on their forums asked as well but no answer. At least they could say - We don't have any information or plan at the moment instead of not saying anything.
supplementscene: How does this work, do you type things you want to shoot?
Yes; when you travel around on the map that's rather trivial, but there are "boss battles" that are kind of like tower defense mini-games, in which you can't move and enemies keep coming closer from all sides. From what I recall they have words above their heads and you quickly have to decide who to target first and then quickly type the words. There were a few things to spice it up, like different elements you can switch between.
wanderer_27: In case it gets missed - PULSAR: Lost Colony is on sale for the next few hours.

PainOfSalvation: I backed PULSAR on Kickstarter few years ago, game had huge potential. I asked about GOG but never got reply. I think someone on their forums asked as well but no answer. At least they could say - We don't have any information or plan at the moment instead of not saying anything.
Well, it is still in development, but from what I've seen with the few hours I've spent playing it looks pretty functional.

I'm not sure what all the KS goals were/are, but as far as I can tell so far it plays as a complete game.
I didn't encounter any bugs that I've aware of, but there is still a lot to learn so maybe I haven't spent enough time to find the holes yet :)

Maybe GOG is just waiting until it's further along, but it is DRM Free so that should open things up to folks here.
IndieGala Anime Wonderland Bundle of Steam games

Only $1 and get these 3 games:

Sixtieth Kilometer (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Games&Girls (STEAM)
Swordbreaker The Game (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Animal Lover (STEAM)
Crystal City (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Blade Kitten (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Serafina's Crown (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Aozora Meikyuu (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Book Series - Alice in Wonderland (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Legend of Dark Witch (STEAM) + Trading Cards
One Last Chance Deluxe Edition (STEAM) + Trading Cards
**10 GalaGold**
supplementscene: How does this work, do you type things you want to shoot?
Leroux: Yes; when you travel around on the map that's rather trivial, but there are "boss battles" that are kind of like tower defense mini-games, in which you can't move and enemies keep coming closer from all sides. From what I recall they have words above their heads and you quickly have to decide who to target first and then quickly type the words. There were a few things to spice it up, like different elements you can switch between.
Exactly. The words are over the head of the enemy and the harder the enemys get the longer the words are. You will also get some special abilitys which you can buy by receiving points. The atmospere in the game is great and they spiced it up with the mentioned elemens, missing light sources (which you also have to turn on by typing the name of the light sources) and some minor puzzles. It's really fun and you don't need to be a typing genius. There's also kind of a story in it with a conclusion in the end - something you would not expect in the beginning. The great thing for me is that the game play as if you were riding (you ride on a fox) through a book and the narration is written down in the book while you are traversing it. The devs also do regular updates. It's really highly recommended.
First Star Deal for Fanatical (the rebrand of Bundle Stars) is Metro Redux Bundle (-82%):
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/metro-redux

Region Lock Notice: The key's region is determined by the region of the buyer and won't activate on other regions, e.g. a key bought by a European will not activate outside Europe.

In addition, Fanatical has a launch sale:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/latest-deals

and you can get a further 10% discount with the code: FANATICAL10